Diamond no ace anime episode 60 discussion

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
We are finally down to the final inning and if Seido can defeat carefully for this inning, they would be able to go to nationals or else, they will have to concede the match and Sawamura will be pitching in this inning. Things are getting even more excited.

I don't even remember the names but I remember the protagonist being a pitcher and he tries very hard to fit into the team

I don't even remember the names but I remember the protagonist being a pitcher and he tries very hard to fit into the team
Yes and that's Sawamura.
As of now, he uses a moving fastball and a cutter. Well, he did use a cross fire before but it's not intentional.

Yes and that's Sawamura.
As of now, he uses a moving fastball and a cutter. Well, he did use a cross fire before but it's not intentional.
I don't remember any of that but I do remember him playing at critical times and the entire team is good at the sport. I will try to watch the anime, to refresh my memory

I don't remember any of that but I do remember him playing at critical times and the entire team is good at the sport. I will try to watch the anime, to refresh my memory
Yes he plays in critical games even though he is just a first-year at the moment.
He is a very good pitcher and he sure knows how to bunt.

have you watched the season 3 rika?
there are three seasons and even star watched only two seasons. what about you?

Back