Devil don't Kiss Me

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
mangasy as it is the original home of this manga.
Hope that you will love it as much as I do. @blackangel @lucifer @cryingclown @claraviolet @star_of_hope @rinko and everyone else
e271960ea705421a7a91944c87f67735.webp

The girl looks pretty..

Well so.. uh.. this is interesting, there is yaoi thingy, demon, another realm.. sounds nice, and the title lol

will there be any bl in it?
if so then i am up for it but if it's only about straight stuff, then i don't want to lol

CryingClown said:
The girl looks pretty..

Well so.. uh.. this is interesting, there is yaoi thingy, demon, another realm.. sounds nice, and the title lol

Somehow my titles are always weird lol but end up being really awesome

Blackangel said:
will there be any bl in it?
if so then i am up for it but if it's only about straight stuff, then i don't want to lol

Not really but there are some really hott guys I am positive you will like ;)

Demon_skeith said:
It has a very nice art style for sure.

yup it sure does

That looks very interesting.
If I get time,I will look into it and thank you for sharing a good manga with us

That's a cliche story man
Who is Lucifer? He got a tag and I didn't? I really feel bad man

Rinko said:
That looks very interesting.
If I get time,I will look into it and thank you for sharing a good manga with us

Cool let me know what you think if you get to it :)

Kaname said:
That's a cliche story man
Who is Lucifer? He got a tag and I didn't? I really feel bad man

Hey it's a nice story..I really liked it
lol you people change names like clothing forgive my confusion lol

Blackrose said:
Somehow my titles are always weird lol but end up being really awesome

Not really but there are some really hott guys I am positive you will like ;)

yup it sure does

if you are sure then i will give it a try
i just don't like straight romance all that much and it doesn't look too pure to me.

Blackangel said:
if you are sure then i will give it a try
i just don't like straight romance all that much and it doesn't look too pure to me.

Hmmm I see..let me know what you think

I believe you completed reading this manga. Can you please tell me if the demon and the girl which sacrificed for him got married?

I really like this kind of story. Some romance and some kind of dark vampire stuffs. Since @blackrose recommended it, I would surely have it to my reading list . :laugh:

I really like this kind of story. Some romance and some kind of dark vampire stuffs. Since @blackrose recommended it, I would surely have it to my reading list . :laugh:

Sincerem said:
I believe you completed reading this manga. Can you please tell me if the demon and the girl which sacrificed for him got married?

It's complicated but their story was interesting and it was a happy ending.

Razor1911 said:

Devil don't kiss me doesn't have any vampires. It's demons...there's a huge difference. Beginning to wonder if your list is like mine. Just a collection of names which I've not gotten to yet lol

Blackrose quoted;
It's complicated but their story was interesting and it was a happy ending.

Thanks a lot @blackrose for the quick response you laid about the movie I asked you about. Its scary to hear that a demon and a human married. I wonder how such marriage gonna look like.

@blackrose , Vampires and demons might be different, but they all belong to the evil family. Lol :laugh: but I do like vampire's teeth, those are really sexy. :laugh:

Back