DemonKing broke through hell gates

Mina said:

Yess it has!I've been doing good work and school been keeping me hella busy but i can't complain
How have you been?

I understand it's not a good feeling but you can't live your life trying to satisfy others you won't be happy that way and most times you can't win cuz ppl are stuck in their ways. I stopped caring about what ppl thought of me a looong time ago

I am sorry to hear that. You are still a student right? May be you will get some time after completing your studies :D

Mina said:
i'm doing good :) I need a permanent vacation star :stressed: i'm so tired lol

Yess it has!I've been doing good work and school been keeping me hella busy but i can't complain
How have you been?

I understand it's not a good feeling but you can't live your life trying to satisfy others you won't be happy that way and most times you can't win cuz ppl are stuck in their ways. I stopped caring about what ppl thought of me a looong time ago

I am good too. Thank you. I am busy with my course work as well. Still watching anime?

Mina said:

How have you been?

I never heard those words from a women no less. People around me say that they don't care but after a while I hear them complaining about the things that they claimed they no longer care.

God said:
I never heard those words from a women no less. People around me say that they don't care but after a while I hear them complaining about the things that they claimed they no longer care.

ohh lol well they were just lying to themselves then

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am sorry to hear that. You are still a student right? May be you will get some time after completing your studies :D

yea i hope so lol

KuranKaname said:
I am good too. Thank you. I am busy with my course work as well. Still watching anime?

nah not lately lol

Back