December Anime watch poll...Christmas Poll

Cast your vote now for December anime

• The nightmare before christmas

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Itsudatte My Santa

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not many are participating and this looks bad blackrose.
it's as if, this site is already dead. and when i got some replies from clara,burns,gem and madara i thought it's not a lost cause yet but i am having doubts again. where is @diamonddust?

DarkAngel said:
it's as if, this site is already dead. and when i got some replies from clara,burns,gem and madara i thought it's not a lost cause yet but i am having doubts again. where is @diamonddust?

You talk as though you have been here for a while but you only recently joined right?
The site is a bit dead but it's still fun and we're trying to revive it...would appreciate any help you can offer

You talk as though you have been here for a while but you only recently joined right?
The site is a bit dead but it's still fun and we're trying to revive it...would appreciate any help you can offer
[/quote]

lol i am blackangel
i have been here for a while sweetheart. and i will try my best to bring our maf to the earlier glory

DarkAngel said:
lol i am blackangel
i have been here for a while sweetheart. and i will try my best to bring our maf to the earlier glory

lmao I am so sorry love..I was a bit rude huh...you know I treasure Clara's dream and some random person saying stuff like that didn't sit well with me
I wish we could do that and let razor1911 experience those good old days

Blackrose said:
lmao I am so sorry love..I was a bit rude huh...you know I treasure Clara's dream and some random person saying stuff like that didn't sit well with me
I wish we could do that and let razor1911 experience those good old days
Yeah, but will take time. We need old people to come back. Haven't seen diamond dust after his marriage. Lol. :evilgrin:

Razor1911 said:
Yeah, but will take time. We need old people to come back. Haven't seen diamond dust after his marriage. Lol. :evilgrin:

Yeah seems he might have gotten stuck in that honey moon..to much honey lol

:evilgrin:

Blackrose said:
Yeah seems he might have gotten stuck in that honey moon..to much honey lol

:evilgrin:
Lol, funny. But I am sure he will come back once his honey trap is over. Lol. :evilgrin:

Blackrose said:
lmao Ihu..hope so..would be nice to see him before the year ends
Anyway, I am going to start planetes and this anime from today onwards. Hopefully can finish it fast.

DarkAngel said:

Is that you Angel? Why are you becoming rookie again?

Back