Cromartie high school anime

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I have been watching this anime. I got just two more episodes to go.
It's a little well....intensive but I like it. It's about delinquents and it's got less timeline too when it compared to other anime.

So, anyone watched it here?

Claraviolet said:
I have been watching this anime. I got just two more episodes to go.
It's a little well....intensive but I like it. It's about delinquents and it's got less timeline too when it compared to other anime.

So, anyone watched it here?
Planning to watch it =) The stuff I saw/heard about was pretty fun, have high hopes for it.

Sindar said:
Planning to watch it =) The stuff I saw/heard about was pretty fun, have high hopes for it.

It is good but it's a bit weird. Well, it's a short anime with just 10 minutes per episode. So, you can watch it in no time at all ^^

Claraviolet said:
It is good but it's a bit weird. Well, it's a short anime with just 10 minutes per episode. So, you can watch it in no time at all ^^
Well, knowing me I can watch it in a few months xD

Claraviolet said:
Yeah ^^
I know that you are busy sindar. What are you watching now anyway?
Haven't seen anything in two months T_T I've only been reading manga. Started reading Umineko yesterday.

Sindar said:
Haven't seen anything in two months T_T I've only been reading manga. Started reading Umineko yesterday.

I thought you preferred anime over manga O.O
My bad. I am not much of a manga reader. I can hardly read one chapter at a time. Well, kyou kara ore wa was an exception though.

Claraviolet said:
I thought you preferred anime over manga O.O
My bad. I am not much of a manga reader. I can hardly read one chapter at a time. Well, kyou kara ore wa was an exception though.
I like both, no preferences. I read manga now only because it is better for my German studying. There are lots of really cool short manga by the way, I am pretty happy I got to read those =)

Sindar said:
I like both, no preferences. I read manga now only because it is better for my German studying. There are lots of really cool short manga by the way, I am pretty happy I got to read those =)

I see. I didn't think you would learn even more new languages. Now you Russian, English, french and german eh? That's really something and Germans got manga? Do they call it manga too?

Claraviolet said:
I see. I didn't think you would learn even more new languages. Now you Russian, English, french and german eh? That's really something and Germans got manga? Do they call it manga too?

I never finished learning French, it was too hard and I used a poor ways of studying. So it is only English, Russian and now German =) It is way easier to study than French, grammar is relatively easy and similar to English, lots of words are similar to either English or Russian. And German feels nice, it is a pleasure to read and listen to, I really like it.

I am mostly reading regular Japanese manga, not German comic books. There are professional and fan made translations, same as what we have in English.

Sindar said:
I never finished learning French, it was too hard and I used a poor ways of studying. So it is only English, Russian and now German =) It is way easier to study than French, grammar is relatively easy and similar to English, lots of words are similar to either English or Russian. And German feels nice, it is a pleasure to read and listen to, I really like it.

I am mostly reading regular Japanese manga, not German comic books. There are professional and fan made translations, same as what we have in English.

I see.Got it. Sorry as I have been working night shits these days, it's taking me quite some time to grasp the situations or meanings.
I see. I heard that it's got grades right? I know a girl he learns German and she said she got grade 2 or some grade B certification. But....why German, sindar?

Claraviolet said:
I see.Got it. Sorry as I have been working night shits these days, it's taking me quite some time to grasp the situations or meanings.
I see. I heard that it's got grades right? I know a girl he learns German and she said she got grade 2 or some grade B certification. But....why German, sindar?
I can imagine that being hard >_>

If you wanna get a certificate then yeah, there probably are grades and such. I don't try to have a certificate though, so no grades for me =)

Cause it is easy, I guess =) I wanted to keep learning languages, and German was the most realistic one to go for.

Sindar said:
I can imagine that being hard >_>

If you wanna get a certificate then yeah, there probably are grades and such. I don't try to have a certificate though, so no grades for me =)

Cause it is easy, I guess =) I wanted to keep learning languages, and German was the most realistic one to go for.

I see. Well, good luck with it and read lots and lots of manga ^^

Back