Comedy and action anime.

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
I would like to have some names of the shows which consists of comedy and action.Well,anime like Kyou kara ore wa,to be exact.[/align]

I like the anime,even though the animation is really old.[/align]
So can you guys recommend something for me? [/align]

Kill la Kill(lot of gore and a hell lot of nudity), Ao no Exorcist(does not follow the manga closely and feels fillerish after some 16-17 ep's are over), Baccano(has a unique plot), Rurouni Kenshin(a classic, and ignore the fillers), One Piece(has jokes that actually make us laugh),..............

MadaraUchiha said:
Kill la Kill(lot of gore and a hell lot of nudity), Ao no Exorcist(does not follow the manga closely and feels fillerish after some 16-17 ep's are over), Baccano(has a unique plot), Rurouni Kenshin(a classic, and ignore the fillers), One Piece(has jokes that actually make us laugh),..............

I have seen Ao no exorcist,Ruroni kenshin and One piece :D
As for the kill la kill,I would rather not watch it.Baccano..I tried to watch that before,but it's too boring.So,I dropped that anime.

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

I have seen Ao no exorcist,Ruroni kenshin and One piece :D
As for the kill la kill,I would rather not watch it.Baccano..I tried to watch that before,but it's too boring.So,I dropped that anime.

It is a very good anime, though..........Good story, fast-paced, lot of action...............

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
It is a very good anime, though..........Good story, fast-paced, lot of action...............

I am not into gore :D
So,any other suggestions?

None............I can recommend Bakuman, but, it does not have action............And, comedy, too, is not a major genre in that anime....................

MadaraUchiha said:
None............I can recommend Bakuman, but, it does not have action............And, comedy, too, is not a major genre in that anime....................
So what is the genre of that anime then?

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
So what is the genre of that anime then?

Well, Slice of Life, Drama, Romance, and Comedy...........It is written by the same author as Death Note, btw............It is about two guys who aspire to become big mangakas and how they become one, and about their romance with their loves............Classic..........Inspiring...........Great..........Has 3 seasons.........Each season has 25 ep's............Starts slowly, but picks up pace very quickly..........The MAL ranking of the respective seasons are 166, 74 and 30...........

I have heard of summer wars.As far as I know,it's genre is "slice of life"Isn't that right? I am not into that genre.I find Clannad a bit boring.I have finished watching slayers and I will give "scamper the penguin" a try :D
Thank you.
Demon_skeith said:
Only animes I can think of is No game No Life or level E.
Thank you.I will add it to my watchlist.
MadaraUchiha said:
Well, Slice of Life, Drama, Romance, and Comedy...........It is written by the same author as Death Note, btw............It is about two guys who aspire to become big mangakas and how they become one, and about their romance with their loves............Classic..........Inspiring...........Great..........Has 3 seasons.........Each season has 25 ep's............Starts slowly, but picks up pace very quickly..........The MAL ranking of the respective seasons are 166, 74 and 30...........

I will add it to my wathclist.Thank you :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
I have heard of summer wars.As far as I know,it's genre is "slice of life"Isn't that right? I am not into that genre.I find Clannad a bit boring.I have finished watching slayers and I will give "scamper the penguin" a try :D
Thank you.
Demon_skeith said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Sure.........

Star_Of_Hope said:
Thank you.

Demon_skeith said:

MadaraUchiha said:

I think we can include One Punch Man into the comedy and action genres, don't you think so?

Back