Colored names?

I would like this too and please think of this reply as my vote for this change. It would be great if we can have some other colors as well and not just two colors for the staff and regular people.

We will look into this.
Just please note that Claraviolet is busy with her new job and it will take her time to implement this.

Done >.<
If you guys come up with user groups, we can implement them as well. Baka toddlers

I don't see any change in my username color. May be it's a privilege given for a handful of people. Forum looks better with the colors but can you do something about it getting reflected in the latest posts as well?

I don't see any change in my username color. May be it's a privilege given for a handful of people. Forum looks better with the colors but can you do something about it getting reflected in the latest posts as well?
We will add more user groups and colors for the same. As of now, we don't have any other user groups and thus for most of the registered members, we don't have any separate color. As for the latest posts, it's not possible and Claraviolet doesn't have the time to look into it and modify the underlying code for it.
Edit: Never mind. It's done.

Last edited:
Back