Chinese,Korean and Japanese novels.

hawkeye_mihawk

Hey guys.

It's been a long time since I posted something here.
I don't want to say I'm busy with life couz I was not :).

So watching anime for almost 5years or more made me think what else could I find interesting.So I switched to manga.

Unlike anime,manga has vast genre.i read many manga like tales of demons and god's, Legendary moonlight sculpture etc.then I realized these manga are adapted from novels.

So I did some research and found very interesting things.There many novels out there which are interesting,funny etc.i really had a great time reading them.

In my next post illI rank them so that you can check them.If you guys have already experienced reading novels,come let's have a chat.

Are these light novels, mihawk?
I don't usually read manga, light novels or any other novels in general.

I don't read much man and I prefer watching more to reading.
Do you have any recommendations? I like vampires and may be you got some good recommendations of vampire novels for me

Star_Of_Hope said:
Welcome back Mihawk :D
It's very nice to see you again. I hope you are doing well.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Are these light novels, mihawk?
I don't usually read manga, light novels or any other novels in general.

They are chapter wise novels.Every chapter is of 2-3 pages at max.There are some light novels available like I turned into a slime which was adapted into anime.

Nameless said:
I don't read much man and I prefer watching more to reading.
Do you have any recommendations? I like vampires and may be you got some good recommendations of vampire novels for me

I never came across a completely vampire novel but all I read have only mentioned them. I'll check if I find anything similar.

hawkeye_mihawk said:
They are chapter wise novels.Every chapter is of 2-3 pages at max.There are some light novels available like I turned into a slime which was adapted into anime.

I never came across a completely vampire novel but all I read have only mentioned them. I'll check if I find anything similar.

Interesting.
I will have to check them out sometime. From where do you get these novels, Mihawk?

I don't usually see many LN fans :) I used to spend time reading - titles like Accel World, 1/2 Prince, Sword Art Online, The Legend of Sun Knight and Welcome to NHK were very interesting and I enjoyed them very much. They were even adapted to manga and anime. I also noticed that novelupdates has a lot more titles now. It has been a while since I last checked out the site. :)

ProGoddess said:
I don't usually see many LN fans :) I used to spend time reading - titles like Accel World, 1/2 Prince, Sword Art Online, The Legend of Sun Knight and Welcome to NHK were very interesting and I enjoyed them very much. They were even adapted to manga and anime. I also noticed that novelupdates has a lot more titles now. It has been a while since I last checked out the site. :)

Welcome back man.
They are some LN fans here and I have seen couple of threads by BurnsyCEO too. I am planning to read couple of these stories but never got around to it.

hawkeye_mihawk said:

Thanks man.
I am looking forward to it.

Back