Cheat codes.

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]I have heard of cheat codes. They make you do some "illegal moves" which aren't basically designed in that particular game.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Isn't that right?[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Premium users can get these codes easily, as far as I know. I wish people could play fair and square. After all, games are just to have fun :D[/font]

They are not exactly "illegal".............Some pro's take advantage of the AI and the coding of the game.............Everyone uses it to play the PC version of the game, but, as far as consoles are concerned, since the 7th generation (of consoles), it has been declining, and people finish games in a proper way................

MadaraUchiha said:
They are not exactly "illegal".............Some pro's take advantage of the AI and the coding of the game.............Everyone uses it to play the PC version of the game, but, as far as consoles are concerned, since the 7th generation (of consoles), it has been declining, and people finish games in a proper way................

I see. I am not a full-fledged gamer :(

Back