Chapter 690

It just ended in the chapter from this week... and what a relief. I thought it was never going to end.

Considering that Kishimoto already announced the manga will end this year, I doubt Madara will wake up. And if Madara happens to wake up, I think something will happen so that another fight does not happen.

Now, nothing makes any sense to me.
We were all waiting for nay twist from kishimoto but it never happened.

Star_Of_Hope said:
May be be some sort of twist?
Are there any rumors about something before MelloLily?
Sorry I am not a disqus user and I am not up-to-date with naruto.

No rumors currently that I have heard of.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see.
I will have to start watching naruto again.
Do you have idea about the anime ending time?

They're in a filler arc right now, but once that is done, it should be about 10-15 canon episodes left. Anime is on chapter 677 out of 700, so less than 25 chapters to go, and about two chapters per episodes, so 25 in half would be about 12 episodes.

MelloLily said:
They're in a filler arc right now, but once that is done, it should be about 10-15 canon episodes left. Anime is on chapter 677 out of 700, so less than 25 chapters to go, and about two chapters per episodes, so 25 in half would be about 12 episodes.

I see.
I have more than 100 episodes to catch up.
So, may be I can start watching the anime now :D
I don't like waiting and waiting for one piece anime episodes is just too much for me :(

MelloLily said:
nay twist?

Any twist.
Sorry for the typo. I should have checked before posting but that doesn't change the fact that the end is boring and expected.

Back