Can we live without the computer?

Yaiba

In these modern times, the computer has become an essential part of every day work and activities be in our homes, offices, school and even on social places. Everyone nowadays have some form of computers always in hand and ready to assist them in every way possible. But what if suddenly the dependable computers where to be taken away can we still live without them?

I'm like Demon_skeith. I would miss it but I could live without it. I have plenty of books to read so I would have something else to keep me occupied.

When I was in highschool I used to be punished with not having Internet access. So I pretty much know it is not the end of the world if I can't go online for a while. You adapt.

It's not impossible. I could totally live without my computer if I absolutely had to. It wouldn't be easy, I wouldn't like it very much, and it would likely drive me crazy. However, I could do it. You are right though, computers have become a sort of "Way of Life" thing over the last decade. Everyone has one, everyone uses one. If they don't, they've got tablets or other mobile devices that can do just about anything that a computer can. Technically, those devices are miniature computers.

It would be very difficult for me because I spend a large part of my life online, but I think I could do it if there was no other alternative but to live without it. I mean, I wouldn't kill myself just because I don't have access to a computer.

Honestly I don't think modern day economy would be able to survive without technology in general as most companies and such require it. Even job applications are mostly online.

Let's face the truth together! It's literally impossible to live without a computer and without an internet line connection available. How will you watch animes or doramas then? :D

Daexto95 said:
Let's face the truth together! It's literally impossible to live without a computer and without an internet line connection available. How will you watch animes or doramas then? :D

what's a dorama bro?
some kind of anime or?
manga?

Sebastian said:
what's a dorama bro?
some kind of anime or?
manga?

Are you sure you never heard about "doramas"? In English are better referred with "Dramas". They're just a kind of Asian Movies that are a lot different from Non-Fiction and Movies. Some of them, come from Anime like Live Actions... one I would recommend to you is Nagareboshi and another one is Hana Yori Dango (which also is an anime).

Daexto95 said:
Are you sure you never heard about "doramas"? In English are better referred with "Dramas". They're just a kind of Asian Movies that are a lot different from Non-Fiction and Movies. Some of them, come from Anime like Live Actions... one I would recommend to you is Nagareboshi and another one is Hana Yori Dango (which also is an anime).

i did know dramas but i don't watch them bro.
too busy with watching anime.

I just like to update from my 2015 answer that yes, I still can but I've seen people who could never live without.

Back