Cable management?

I tried to keep it all neat but after a while of moving stuff around I didn't really bother.

Risk said:
I tried to keep it all neat but after a while of moving stuff around I didn't really bother.

i do that too. at first i try to be really careful but then it gets tangled and then i wouldn't bother with it till the next time i organize it

SecretWish said:
i do that too. at first i try to be really careful but then it gets tangled and then i wouldn't bother with it till the next time i organize it

When I do clean it up it looks really nice for a few weeks and then it usually goes back to normal, so I don't really bother with it anymore.

Risk said:
When I do clean it up it looks really nice for a few weeks and then it usually goes back to normal, so I don't really bother with it anymore.

those two days after clean up are goof. then it would start like later i would untangle it and then it starts stacking up like a dump

When I get a place of my own one day and come to own a lot of tech, I fully plan to put in some kind of management so I know what cable leads to what.

Demon_skeith said:
Do you use any kind of cable management to keep all your wires in neat condition?
Yea I fold them to a lenth that is needed and keep it in between the pc and printer

It's a nightmare but everyone is the same. No one can keep track of everything and it would get tangled eventually. I don't see the point of keeping them separate anymore.

Nameless said:
It's a nightmare but everyone is the same. No one can keep track of everything and it would get tangled eventually. I don't see the point of keeping them separate anymore.

lol well I could just imagine that your place must look like a spiders home lol

Back