Burn the witch episode 1

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
This is a new anime that looks very promising and quite dissimilar to other shows I've seen so far. Liking the plot,setting and the main characters. It's basically shounen action harry potter with female leads. Also this is legitimately the first anime episode I've seen in 5 or 6 months.

I actually thought this was a movie and I had to wait a few months to watch it. Good to know it's not the case. Also didn't realize Summer is already over.

Demon_skeith said:
Oh damn was that today? Guess it is the fall season already.

Time flies when you're having fun in quarantine.

MadaraUchiha said:
I actually thought this was a movie and I had to wait a few months to watch it. Good to know it's not the case. Also didn't realize Summer is already over.

Same. I thought it was a show then I saw it was a movie somewhere but today I saw an episode 1.

Demon_skeith said:
I'll have to check it out soon since it didn't end up being a movie then.

It's listed as a movie on MAL and a 3 episode ONA on anilist. Really weird.

After having watched episode 2 and 3, I am left pretty conflicted. On one hand, it had great animation, characters, action scenes and a great plot premise and some what execution and we got a good taste of how good a series of this show could possibly be.
On the other hand, it being only 3 episodes made them butcher the story into a unrecognizable mess with characters being so rushed into the plot and trying to progress plot points about them which tend to fizzle out because they tried to wrap up in 3 episodes.

If this was 12 episode anime that didn't rush things, It would be worth a 9/10. Now it's somewhere close to 7.5.

a rating of 9 had gone down to just 7.5?
then i will have to pass watching this burns. i don't think it's worth it.

Blackangel said:
a rating of 9 had gone down to just 7.5?
then i will have to pass watching this burns. i don't think it's worth it.
I'm still going to. I watch animes that have a rating of 5 on myanilist just because they look good haha

gemxtria said:
I'm still going to. I watch animes that have a rating of 5 on myanilist just because they look good haha
oh cool
usually such low rating anime aren't worth our time, gem and i mean it.

Blackangel said:
oh cool
usually such low rating anime aren't worth our time, gem and i mean it.
I tend to enjoy ones that other people don't like haha, i'll give anything a chance if i like the sound of it

gemxtria said:
I tend to enjoy ones that other people don't like haha, i'll give anything a chance if i like the sound of it

that's so cool gem
i don't think many people can say that and everyone is picky to some extent. what anime did you enjoy which other disliked?

Blackangel said:
that's so cool gem
i don't think many people can say that and everyone is picky to some extent. what anime did you enjoy which other disliked?
I enjoyed Masamune-Kun's Revenge. But i hear people don't enjoy it

Is there any chance of this series turning out into full length seasons? Or we are going to get the original bleach with final arc?

Back