Btooom

gemxtria

V.I.P. Member
So i finished watching Btooom last night. I loved the story and the characters and almost everything else on it. But i watched episode 12 (the last one) and i honestly thought there was another one. It just seemed to end with no idea what happened to the characters... I had to google and see if there was another season but there isn't. I might have to buy the Manga...

we already have a thread about this anime gem.
be careful, else star might just merge these threads without informing you lol.

Yeah it's a bit of a cliffhanger ending but this is the perfect B-movie anime. Cheesy, fun and entertaining as hell.

I forget why it didn't get another season (or at least a movie), but I should pick up the manga, I was enjoying its storyline and characters.

Demon_skeith said:
I forget why it didn't get another season (or at least a movie), but I should pick up the manga, I was enjoying its storyline and characters.
I've heard the manga lets you decide what happens. I also read there maybe a new release in 2021? But that may just be rumours

gemxtria said:
So i finished watching Btooom last night. I loved the story and the characters and almost everything else on it. But i watched episode 12 (the last one) and i honestly thought there was another one. It just seemed to end with no idea what happened to the characters... I had to google and see if there was another season but there isn't. I might have to buy the Manga...
I don't think the manga helps as far as I remember. Thing is it's so cut short that you feel cheated when it ends...it's just too short, I remember exactly how bad I felt when it ended, like I wasted my time for something that was too rushed.

Back