Broke my LCD screen

David17k7

I dropped my phone 2 feet off the ground and it shattered my LCD screen, and didn't even put a scratch on the surface glass. My phone has been through being dropped A LOT and at like 10ft, so I can't beleive this happened, especially being only 2 feet off the ground this time. Now I have to use my old 6 year old smart phone. How many phones did you break the screen to? Did you get a new screen, a new phone, or switch to either a friends old phone or your own old phone.

There is plenty of guides online in repairing screens.

As for me no, I use screen protectors and take great care of my stuff so it don't end up shattered.

I am sorry to hear that. That is the trouble with phones nowadays they are so easy to break if dropped being the screens are so delicate. I am also very careful and have probably only dropped my phone once maybe twice by accident however no problems with cracked screens as of yet.

I hope you get it fixed soon.

if it's the LCD so no display at all it be A waste of money to repair that I would get a new phone as you will never know if it will work the same again :/

I dropped my Galaxy S4 and it cracked the LCD and downgraded to the S1 as i'm not wasting money as you won't know if everything is still functional.

yes i did breake my tab screen

i really wanted to get a new screen for it but in its cost i can get a new phones.so i bought a new phones instead of screen

Ouch man sorry to hear that has happened to you especially since it wasn't a far drop. Maybe since you dropped it a lot before it made your phone weaker? Thankfully I am quite careful with my phone and usually never drop it. I've dropped it twice in about four years and it's still going strong.

Back