Boruto anime vs manga

Blackangel

which is better? there have different stories and different paces and you can't get the continuation of one from another.

Boruto manga doesn't have a lot of chapters since it's monthly so you can finish it fairly quickly.
Plus, the first few chapters cover the movie so you can probably skip them.
The anime is a high school drama half the time, with character development, and half the time a battle shounen, with not so much high stakes since there's piece. I recommend the anime over the manga though.

MadaraUchiha said:
Boruto manga doesn't have a lot of chapters since it's monthly so you can finish it fairly quickly.
Plus, the first few chapters cover the movie so you can probably skip them.
The anime is a high school drama half the time, with character development, and half the time a battle shounen, with not so much high stakes since there's piece. I recommend the anime over the manga though.

It's a bit hard to believe considering that anime doesn't follow the actual plot. I wonder who writes that plot for the anime.
I have been thinking of watching boruto movie for sometime now.

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's a bit hard to believe considering that anime doesn't follow the actual plot. I wonder who writes that plot for the anime.
I have been thinking of watching boruto movie for sometime now.

It's not always the case that the manga has the actual plot. The anime has a plot too. Right now, it's building up to the events of the movie. Or rather, the events of the movie are happening right now. And, who knows, after it's over, it may diverge from the path the manga has taken.
It's supervised by Kishimoto.

Go for the manga ^^b Would be easy to catch up and the plots gets noticeably better in the latest chapters. Also I don't watch anime but read the manga, which is the real reason I am suggesting it : D

MadaraUchiha said:
It's not always the case that the manga has the actual plot. The anime has a plot too. Right now, it's building up to the events of the movie. Or rather, the events of the movie are happening right now. And, who knows, after it's over, it may diverge from the path the manga has taken.
It's supervised by Kishimoto.

MadaraUchiha said:
Anime makers are the ones making decisions. Kishimoto is merely supervising it.

Now that's a surprise.
I wonder who is coming up with that plot then. It's been way to write something like Naruto or boruto in this instance

[quote="Sindar" pid='93399' dateline='1526311613']
Go for the manga ^^b Would be easy to catch up and the plots gets noticeably better in the latest chapters. Also I don't watch anime but read the manga, which is the real reason I am suggesting it : D
[/quote]

you just heard from madarauciha that anime is better, don't you want to give it a try even after hearing it?

[quote="Sindar" pid='93529' dateline='1526398944']

Nope : D I don't watch a lot of tv anime. Also, I don't think "better" describes this very well, they are two different stories essentially.
[/quote]

you don't have to watch tv anime they stream these episodes and you could directly hey them got streaming websites

[quote="Sindar" pid='93939' dateline='1526656498']

When I said I don't watch much tv anime I meant that I choose not to. Also, "tv" refers to "tv series", meaning seasonal anime, ~12 or ~24 episodes long, not the physical broadcasting :p
[/quote]

tv is for ongoing and seasonal anime with too much popularity to ignore them. i don't get what a physical broadcasting is

I too find the anime to be the better version, they are including more characters, giving more characters screen time and they are doing somethings their own way. For example, the Chunin arc which has been covered in the movie, video game and manga, will be done slightly different in the anime.

Even if you read the manga, the anime is worth checking out.

[quote="Sindar" pid='93939' dateline='1526656498']

When I said I don't watch much tv anime I meant that I choose not to. Also, "tv" refers to "tv series", meaning seasonal anime, ~12 or ~24 episodes long, not the physical broadcasting :p
[/quote]

Don't you like waiting too? I saw your posts in one piece and I thought you are following it. It's an ongoing anime

Back