Blue exorcist manga

S

Saber

I heard that the violence in blue exorcist manga is way more than the anime. Is that the truth?
I like blue exorcist anime and I don't think it's going to have a second season anytime soon and I can't wait for long.

So, I am thinking of reading this manga.
Do you think it's a good idea? Do you recommend this manga for me?

Blue exorcist anime is a wasted potential, in my opinion..... They could have done so much with the anime....... My friends say that the manga version is the better one, and that the second half of the anime was mostly filler-ish...... So, I really recommend it.......

MadaraUchiha said:
Blue exorcist anime is a wasted potential, in my opinion..... They could have done so much with the anime....... My friends say that the manga version is the better one, and that the second half of the anime was mostly filler-ish...... So, I really recommend it.......

Now, I can add this to my watchlist without any worries.
Thank you.

I would recommend this manga too my lady xD
it's really glad but consists of too much violence.

Sebastian said:
I would recommend this manga too my lady xD
it's really glad but consists of too much violence.

I agree with you, Sebastian, its a recommendable manga.

MadaraUchiha said:
Pleasure.

I picked up this manga but now I don't know whether I should continue reading it or not. The words are not at all censored. What should I do? Is this manga really worth it?

Saber said:
I picked up this manga but now I don't know whether I should continue reading it or not. The words are not at all censored. What should I do? Is this manga really worth it?

As I already mentioned, I haven't read this manga, but, my friends say this is a good shounen manga....

MadaraUchiha said:
As I already mentioned, I haven't read this manga, but, my friends say this is a good shounen manga....

It's an ongoing manga right? May be I should start reading too. I don't think anime would be released for this manga any time soon .

Nel said:
It's an ongoing manga right? May be I should start reading too. I don't think anime would be released for this manga any time soon .

It's an ongoing manga and it does have an anime adaptation as already mentioned in the very first reply on this thread......

MadaraUchiha said:
It's an ongoing manga and it does have an anime adaptation as already mentioned in the very first reply on this thread......

It will take ages for them to release new episodes just how they are talking about making new episodes for bleach

Nel said:
It will take ages for them to release new episodes just how they are talking about making new episodes for bleach

Yeah, but, I don't want the same studio to take it up, again..... I mean, the second half of the anime is filler-ish, and complete sh**....

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah, but, I don't want the same studio to take it up, again..... I mean, the second half of the anime is filler-ish, and complete sh**....

This is the reason they gave for fillers. The anime is catching up with manga anD there us no way of introducing a filler without making it look like a filler. Bleach arcs are weird.

Is the manga better than the anime? I watched both seasons and liked it a lot, is the manga different or did the anime cover it?

I never came to read about this blue coercist manga. Maybe others who have read it will have more to say if its more violently than the name suggest.

Hmm, maybe we'll wait to hear from others here who will be coming to contribute if they knew about something about this kind of anime the OP suggested.

Back