Bleach Squad you be in

I would join Squad One because it is ranked highest among the Thirteen Court Guard Squads. Even subordinate members of Squad One are considered model Soul Reapers.

i don't get this. are you talking about a particular anime? or in general with all the anime? there are many and i think it's countless squads in anime

SecretWish said:
i don't get this. are you talking about a particular anime? or in general with all the anime? there are many and i think it's countless squads in anime

It's from Bleach. We removed the Bleach section and that's why it wasn't mentioned because it was obvious, at that time.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's from Bleach. We removed the Bleach section and that's why it wasn't mentioned because it was obvious, at that time.

we shouldn't have done that. many forums even now, don't get posts. it's not a good point of shuffling it like that and then merging it

SecretWish said:
we shouldn't have done that. many forums even now, don't get posts. it's not a good point of shuffling it like that and then merging it

We weren't getting posts in that section for a long time. Plus both the manga and anime are over. The rest of the series which have their own sections have something major going on or have something major happening in the future.

MadaraUchiha said:
We weren't getting posts in that section for a long time. Plus both the manga and anime are over. The rest of the series which have their own sections have something major going on or have something major happening in the future.

the other sections are like that too. did you notice that they barely get any discussions? you are not sure if they posts in the future or not

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='104565' dateline='1535135113']

One Piece is actively getting threads, so is Attack on Titan. Hero Aca will get more once people start watching it(Demon Skeith and I are literally the only ones watching it). 
Fairy Tail will get threads once the anime starts in October.
[/quote]

i am the only one posting in one piece and i am thinking of stopping it. it wouldn't get threads after i stopped posting. fairy tail never had much attention

SecretWish said:
i am the only one posting in one piece and i am thinking of stopping it. it wouldn't get threads after i stopped posting. fairy tail never had much attention

No you are not even Star is posting in it, so am I and Kuran.

MadaraUchiha said:
No you are not even Star is posting in it, so am I and Kuran.

i only saw your posts in one piece section. i never saw star and kuran making any posts. i will check those posts and see how i had missed them, if there are any

Back