Bleach manga

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
I have started reading bleach manga after the completion of anime.
As I was busy, I stopped reading after some couple of chapters when ichigo and renji undergoes training with a female shinnigami of the zero squad.

Now, I heard that it is about to end. Is it true?

Nope it isn't =) It can easily run for another decade, if ratings won't drop. Unlike it was with Naruto you can't tell anything based on how events unwrap. You know how Bleach story is, very random plot development, never stopping climax and so on =)

Sindar said:
Nope it isn't =) It can easily run for another decade, if ratings won't drop. Unlike it was with Naruto you can't tell anything based on how events unwrap. You know how Bleach story is, very random plot development, never stopping climax and so on =)

Still it isn't the talk of the town anymore and that's sad :(
Is there any information regarding the bleach anime's continuation, sindar?

Oh I think it had already gotten what popularity it deserved, its time to let other manga get some attention =) It is not like Kubo is doing wonders with his manga :D I still like to read it though.
Nope, there are no signs that there will be a new adaptation.

By the way, I haven't been here for a while, how the forum is doing? =)

Sindar said:
Oh I think it had already gotten what popularity it deserved, its time to let other manga get some attention =) It is not like Kubo is doing wonders with his manga :D I still like to read it though.

I see. I have dropped the manga sometime ago.
That's sad. I really wish they will resume bleach anime releases again :D

The situation is pretty dire. Clara messed up some code and now, the forum is dead :(

Star_Of_Hope said:
Sindar said:

I see. I have dropped the manga sometime ago.
That's sad. I really wish they will resume bleach anime releases again :D

The situation is pretty dire. Clara messed up some code and now, the forum is dead :(

OST? Is it really that good?
I might want to give it a try. Where can I find them, sindar?
At least she is doing something then :D
We had 3 days downtime and now everything looks grim in here :(

Star_Of_Hope said:
OST? Is it really that good?
I might want to give it a try. Where can I find them, sindar?
At least she is doing something then :D
We had 3 days downtime and now everything looks grim in here :(

Thank you.
I will take a look at them :D
So, do you listen to music even during studying? If so, you are similar to clara in that aspect.
Yes we did. It was good.
You should have participated in it. Clara died without doing anything! Albert helped us marines a lot. Next time, will you participate with us?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Thank you.
I will take a look at them :D
So, do you listen to music even during studying? If so, you are similar to clara in that aspect.
Yes we did. It was good.
You should have participated in it. Clara died without doing anything! Albert helped us marines a lot. Next time, will you participate with us?

if there is a sequel to bleach manga, i will read it but if it has romance between orihime and ichigo, i might puke. i don't like the ships but this is getting hard

Back