blackangel here

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
Top Poster Of Month
hi guys. i am blackangel and lost my password and i tried to contact the staff but none of them responded or my mails could have reached the spam folder. it's been too long. and here i am. i was at the death's door not that long ago and i thought for sure that's the end, but i got better and here i am. i am still weak but i will be here.
anyone missed me? i know it's been some time and i will be using this account instead of my earlier account and i like the name too

it's good to be back but the website is not active at all lol
@blackrose@madarauchiha - i don't think you even noticed my absence lol
@diamonddust - hi d . how are you doing these days?
@burnsy@star_of_hope - hey star . how are you?
@grungie - i missed your on to the point-no nonsense posts too lol
@kaname - hi kaname what's up?
@rinko

A couple of people were worried sick of you. I was imagining the worst as you didn't seem like the type to get vaccinated despite being in the high risk category and it almost cost you. Hope the hospital bills are manageable at least.
And Clara is never really dependable when you need it....

Welcome back Angel Chan! I have been worried sick! I hope you are alright and take care of yourself.
Don't leave like that.. Ok?

Burnsy said:
A couple of people were worried sick of you. I was imagining the worst as you didn't seem like the type to get vaccinated despite being in the high risk category and it almost cost you. Hope the hospital bills are manageable at least.

You little ..I used to have her mail address but she stopped responding to me. What am I supposed to do then?

Hi! It's been way too long and we've all missed you! We were all worried sick. Please give one of us a way of contacting you outside the forum so we can all check that you're okay. Welcome back!

Burnsy said:
i am broke now lol and you can probably understand it if i were to say i am using a cheap 50 dollar phone now. i never knew that, it would be this hard to recuperate alone and my niece never visited me. i think she officially cut me off from her family. i couldn't accept it but now i have to. and i always used my niece's mail but now i made my own mail lol
[email protected]
i wish clarie would use it to make some videos or advertise.
Claraviolet said:
Welcome back Angel Chan! I have been worried sick! I hope you are alright and take care of yourself.
Don't leave like that.. Ok?

You little ..I used to have her mail address but she stopped responding to me. What am I supposed to do then?
thank you clarie and i am fine now. sorry it took me so long to be here

gemxtria said:
Hi! It's been way too long and we've all missed you! We were all worried sick. Please give one of us a way of contacting you outside the forum so we can all check that you're okay. Welcome back!

thank you gem. i missed you all a lot too. i didn't think i would be able to come back here again but i am glad to have this time again with you all

Hey I've been inactive as well but I did notice your absence. Hope things are better physically at least.

MadaraUchiha said:
Hey I've been inactive as well but I did notice your absence. Hope things are better physically at least.

thank you madara
i am getting there slowly but i thought of coming back here to say hello first.

Oh my I knew that you couldn't just leave...of course I missed you...i swear in person I would hug you so tight.
I kept tagging you and even tried to email you personally but no replies came.
I honestly got scared but I still believed that Christmas miracles do happen.
I have prayed for you my love and you don't know how happy I am to finally hear from you again...I'm tearing up typing this.
I'm really sooooooooooooo happy love to see you back.
Welcome back...I hope that you are doing much better now..wow I'm so happy right now
:blush: :cheers: :sing: :lalala: 
Hugs and kisses

[quote="Blackrose" pid='266202' dateline='1639413186']
Oh my I knew that you couldn't just leave...of course I missed you...i swear in person I would hug you so tight.
I kept tagging you and even tried to email you personally but no replies came.
I honestly got scared but I still believed that Christmas miracles do happen.
I have prayed for you my love and you don't know how happy I am to finally hear from you again...I'm tearing up typing this.
I'm really sooooooooooooo happy love to see you back.
Welcome back...I hope that you are doing much better now..wow I'm so happy right now
:blush: :cheers: :sing: :lalala: 
Hugs and kisses
[/quote]

thank you so much sweetheart.
and i missed you all very much but couldn't contact you and i had to let go of anything value to pay for my bills. i am still not very god physically but i am getting there lol

DarkAngel said:
thank you so much sweetheart.
and i missed you all very much but couldn't contact you and i had to let go of anything value to pay for my bills. i am still not very god physically but i am getting there lol

I hope that it wasn't that nasty covid and don't worry to much love...your life will once again pick up and become greater than before..just have faith in you and your God

DiamondDust said:
I'm glad that you're okay now, i was hibernating too but i'm back now lol

welcome back
no one is here much these days and i think we are all waiting for clarie to change the host and the software stuff

DiamondDust said:
Oh yeah that xenforo thingy

yeah and it's taking time
i was thinking not to post too much in case these posts wouldn't be there after everything is done lol

Back