Black Clover Worth Watching?

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
Came across this anime series on a recommended site and I am thinking about taking it up. Anyone else ever seen this? Is it worth my time?

Nameless said:
Take a look at this thread here https://animemangaforum.com/thread-10582.html
It's about black clover. @Ace do you recommend it to blackrose?

MadaraUchiha said:
*Moved to Anime Recommendations section*

It's one of the worst anime I've ever seen in recent times.

Hmm I looked at the first episode and it was not that bad though well not good either but not completely bad. Might check out one more episode just to be sure.

Now you got the recommendation too. If you are interested in the summary, then start watching it
Share the review later with us.

blackrose said:

Hmm I looked at the first episode and it was not that bad though well not good either but not completely bad. Might check out one more episode just to be sure.

You probably watched it in dub. The voice acting in sub is atrocious, and the animation and pacing is probably the worst in any shounen anime of this decade.

MadaraUchiha said:
You probably watched it in dub. The voice acting in sub is atrocious, and the animation and pacing is probably the worst in any shounen anime of this decade.

Yea it was in English so guess it was dub. The audio wasn't that bad though except for the screaming kid lol

Hmmm funny since most people don't but thanks

Demon_skeith said:
it does get a lot better the more you watch. How many eps did you see?

honestly I think I watched the first three but it was really coming along nicely..i love the book
I should get back into it..can't remember why i stopped watching atm

Blackrose said:
honestly I think I watched the first three but it was really coming along nicely..i love the book
I should get back into it..can't remember why i stopped watching atm

yeah its about the 3rd or 4th arc that things really pick up for the series.

Demon_skeith said:
yeah its about the 3rd or 4th arc that things really pick up for the series.

I see

Perhaps that's why I dropped it then..maybe I didn't get to the good part yet...anyways will look for it again

Back