Bit shocked about Naoki Urasawa

MoonlightShadow

V.I.P. Member
Well.. he's a great author who produced lot of great works, just name it.. Monster, 20th and 21st Century Boys, Pluto. They are all just great and worth your time

But recently i look into his other work Happy! and bit shocked, on that series he show bit hint of pervertness that we can't see on his other works, Haha.. i guess he can be little bit naughty too if he want it

Update for this series.. it's actually good, the plot is interesting and it draw me in. But this series somehow is different from his other works, i'm totally fine with pervertness but i get annoyed by his unusual comedy, then i get annoyed by those Umino brats (that supposed to be funny too but it's not), now the author use naive card on this series, like you all know i hate naive main protagonist

Happy! is Naoki Urasawa's worst series so far in my opinion, too much things getting on my nerves, i'm at my limit. I'm in volume 3 now, if volume 4 is not getting better then i might drop this series

Well, the review is quite informative. I'm not sure if you like some comedy in the story or not, but I do love to have some, even in serious scenes. Lol

Back