birthday section

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkeye_mihawk

where is birthday section?

previously it is used to be at bottom of the forum now it's missing.

we need to go to calendar and check for it?
its bit difficult to check like that,so I request admins to bring back it.

and I also request admins to remove who's been online section because it takes large space and its filled with spammers

thanks in advance

yup.... birthday section should be there and ...who've been online...i think it should be reduced in size...like..who's online section...Oioi...Admins....is it possible..?

and....try to bring out the birthday section before Aug 6 th....;) .. @[Claraviolet] ..,.. @[Shaurya]..,.. @[Star_Of_Hope]

Albert Newton said:
yup.... birthday section should be there and ...who've been online...i think it should be reduced in size...like..who's online section...Oioi...Admins....is it possible..?

and....try to bring out the birthday section before Aug 6 th....;) .. @[Claraviolet] ..,.. @[Shaurya]..,.. @[Star_Of_Hope]

and why is that so?? ^^

Albert Newton said:

and....try to bring out the birthday section before Aug 6 th....;) ..

The birthdays do get displayed in the board statistics. The 'who has been online' list is the reason why we made it into the first page of google. So we can't remove that :huh:

Shaurya said:
Albert Newton said:

and....try to bring out the birthday section before Aug 6 th....;) ..

The birthdays do get displayed in the board statistics. The 'who has been online' list is the reason why we made it into the first page of google. So we can't remove that :huh:

what you say is birthdays get displayed in board statistics??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back