Bartender anime

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I have started watching it....but it's too damn boring....and I mean boring ._.
Who the hell cares about alcohol anyway? 

I am thinking of dropping it. Anybody else watched this anime here?

MadaraUchiha said:
Why would you even start something like that?

Well, I saw it in my sister's list and wanted it give it a try. She wouldn't pick boring anime....well, that's what I have thought until now...anyway...

Claraviolet said:
Well, I saw it in my sister's list and wanted it give it a try. She wouldn't pick boring anime....well, that's what I have thought until now...anyway...

It's listed as slice of life in MAL, and you hate that genre, remember?

I don't necessarily like all slice of life anime. I usually use it as a break from anime which have nothing but action scenes and world-ending cataclysmic events. Sort of like a break. Plus, slice of life anime usually have great dialogues and characters, and character interactions.

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't necessarily like all slice of life anime. I usually use it as a break from anime which have nothing but action scenes and world-ending cataclysmic events. Sort of like a break. Plus, slice of life anime usually have great dialogues and characters, and character interactions.

Hmm...I do agree with that but I can't bring myself to like slice of life anime...it's everyday stuff and most of them are of romance genre...and that's like duh...to me.

Claraviolet said:
Hmm...I do agree with that but I can't bring myself to like slice of life anime...it's everyday stuff and most of them are of romance genre...and that's like duh...to me.

I see. I don't mind romance if it's done well, so, it's appealing to me.

MadaraUchiha said:
I see. I don't mind romance if it's done well, so, it's appealing to me.
I have decided to complete it. I have watched 9 episodes so far and just two more episodes to go and then I am. Done with this boring anime

Back