Banana fish episode 15 discussion

Blackangel

i didn't know that it's an ongoing anime. it's not listed under shonen ai and how do you know that it's shonen ai @madarauchiha? this episode is good and i didn't think ash would escape from the hospital

MadaraUchiha said:
From youtube and reddit.

i really thought it's a very old anime and a short anime.
only after watching the 15th episode i thought of getting more information for it.

Angel said:
i really thought it's a very old anime and a short anime.
only after watching the 15th episode i thought of getting more information for it.

It's an old manga actually. It was serialized in the 80's. I was curious about it because it's airing on Amazon Prime Video so it's easily accessible for me and also it's from Studio MAPPA.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's an old manga actually. It was serialized in the 80's. I was curious about it because it's airing on Amazon Prime Video so it's easily accessible for me and also it's from Studio MAPPA.

i don't know about that studio but i didn't expect this manga to be this dark.
i will probably read the manga after watching all the episodes of this anime. do you plan to watch it?

Angel said:
i don't know about that studio but i didn't expect this manga to be this dark.
i will probably read the manga after watching all the episodes of this anime. do you plan to watch it?

They made Inuyashiki, Yuri on Ice, Zankyou no Terror, Kids on the Slope, Shingeki no Bahamut, Kakegurui.

MadaraUchiha said:
They made Inuyashiki, Yuri on Ice, Zankyou no Terror, Kids on the Slope, Shingeki no Bahamut, Kakegurui.

i haven't seen many anime in that list and i don't know much about them.

Back