Baby Found in Drain

identityissues8

[size=large]Newborn baby found down drain in Quakers Hill by passing cyclists[/size]

A NEWBORN baby boy found down a drain in Sydney’s north west this morning has sparked an urgent manhunt for the child’s parents.

The newborn was found about 7.30am by cyclists riding along the M7 Motorway cycleway at Quakers Hill.

The cyclists heard a baby’s cry coming from the drain and found the child when they lifted the top of the drain away with the help of passers-by.

Police later removed the newborn from the 2.5m-deep drain.

The baby has no obvious signs of injury, but is being taken to the Children’s Hospital at Westmead for precautionary checks.

Anyone with information about the identity of the child, or how he came to be in the drain, is urged to come forward.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/newborn-baby-found-down-drain-in-quakers-hill-by-passing-cyclists/story-fnii5s3x-1227132004892

How horrid. I'm so glad that someone found the child before the worst happened!
Who knows how he came to be there? He got have got there anyway.

I'm really hoping they find who is responsible, and can identify the child - most of all, I'm really hoping he finds himself in a stable and loving home.

even think about doing something horrible to it? It breaks my heart to read that. I am happy the baby is alright! I hope they find those parents and throw them in prison!

Read this not too long ago, quite sick to see that there are so many cruel people in this world. I am just thankful to see that the baby was found and was well. Really hope that they find the parents of the child and they get what is coming to them because anyone who can do that to a baby deserves all they get.

I read about this. Poor kid. No parent should do that to their child, but in this day in age, we see people doing all sorts of things that they shouldn't do. 

Back