Avenger anime

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
I watched it a long time ago and I have been thinking of re watching it again as I don't remember the story at all.
Anyone watched this anime here?
I believe it's about a woman who tries to fit in a place, where she belongs

I wanted to watch this but couldn't find time for myself to watch it. I will watch it if someone says its good and I find time

i watched it a very long time ago and the main female protagonist is strong. even the story is good and the short anime is done better. i would have recommended this, if i remember it.

I remember some higher pay channel playing this, granted it was at a time I couldn't watch it but I did hear it was good.

I have watched it but unfortunately I don't remember anything and I have tried to remember by watching a few minutes....but even after that, I couldn't remember much about the story.

I mean its based on Marvel comics.. Ya know, Iron man, Hulk, Thor, Black widow, Cap. America and a huge ass team of them..

Sase said:
I mean its based on Marvel comics.. Ya know, Iron man, Hulk, Thor, Black widow, Cap. America and a huge ass team of them..

I see.
I thought that was a movie...like a live action. I don't follow that news at all.

I see.
There was some talk about it here but I never paid much attention to it. May be I should give this series a try :D
I wonder if I should take up live action or the cartoon though.
Which do you recommend, Sase?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see.
There was some talk about it here but I never paid much attention to it. May be I should give this series a try :D
I wonder if I should take up live action or the cartoon though.
Which do you recommend, Sase?

Back