August 2018 Anime Group Watch Recommendations

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Well, do recommend your favorite anime for group watch minasan!
I plan to watch Owari no seraph....So, I am recommending that.
What about you guys?

I'm about to finish it so I'll participate in it if it gets selected otherwise I recommend The Devil is a Part-Timer.

MadaraUchiha said:
I'm about to finish it so I'll participate in it if it gets selected otherwise I recommend The Devil is a Part-Timer.

Again?
Come on...you could recommend something else...I have already watched that anime ya know ;_;

Tell me, will you straight away start watching the second season of a show if it was recommended it to you?

;_;
Well...
I really wanna watch baby steps too.. But I don't think anybody else is interested in sports anime here.
Shucks..
Hmm...I recommend haikyuu first season too.
Muhahaha

Claraviolet said:
;_;
Well...
I really wanna watch baby steps too.. But I don't think anybody else is interested in sports anime here.
Shucks..
Hmm...I recommend haikyuu first season too.
Muhahaha

I'm dowh for Haikyuu season 1. I have a Netflix account so I can easily watch it. Only season 1 is there in it though:/

I watched both seasons so I will participate in the discussion threads for sure.

MadaraUchiha said:
I'm dowh for Haikyuu season 1. I have a Netflix account so I can easily watch it. Only season 1 is there in it though:/

I watched both seasons so I will participate in the discussion threads for sure.

Lol.. Well you could always stream the other seasons.
I really hope it gets picked.
It's a really good anime

i recommend gurren laguan. i think that's it's name but i an not very sure of it. i was asked to watch it

Claraviolet said:
Lol.. Well you could always stream the other seasons.
I really hope it gets picked.
It's a really good anime

I already have the Blu-ray encoded episodes of seasons 1-3 so it's alright.

MadaraUchiha said:

how did you get them?
i always assumed people here only stream anime and don't purchase them.

MadaraUchiha said:

I see.
That's great!I have watched the first season and the second season... I haven't yet completed it

MadaraUchiha said:

Oh.. Great kiddo.
Still DVD?
Well..I am not the one to talk about preferences... You are indirectly supporting the industry after all

Claraviolet said:
Oh.. Great kiddo.
Still DVD?
Well..I am not the one to talk about preferences... You are indirectly supporting the industry after all

I should have used quotes or italics.
Blu-ray "encoded", meaning a version of the blu-ray in a compressed form, which can only be obtained trhough means that aren't legal. I didn't buy anything.
SecretWish said:
how did you get them?
i always assumed people here only stream anime and don't purchase them.

Yeah read my reply to Clara. I didn't purchase anything.

MadaraUchiha said:
I should have used quotes or italics.
Blu-ray "encoded", meaning a version of the blu-ray in a compressed form, which can only be obtained trhough means that aren't legal. I didn't buy anything.

Yeah read my reply to Clara. I didn't purchase anything.

That are not legal? From where did you even get them? You downloaded them and then copied them to a disc? I do it sometimes but then I stopped.

KuranKaname said:
That are not legal? From where did you even get them? You downloaded them and then copied them to a disc? I do it sometimes but then I stopped.
Hmm not necessarily.. There was a time when I purchased some DVD's which got anime movies.. They are avilable in the local market here...
So may be he is talking about those things

KuranKaname said:

Let's say you download a video and it's 720P or 1080P. Instead of just that, it's Blu-ray quality 720P or Blu-ray quality 1080P.

Back