Audio Therapy, anyone?

Naiwen

I personally love this kind of therapy. It's using an app to just listen to a sound, or a noise that you like. I myself love listening to : white noise, binaural beats, water sounds, rain and thunder, ocean wave sounds, birds singing, sounds of nature and etc. I TBH am using SoundCloud Go, Disney Plus and Youtube Premium for it on my iPhone 12 mini. You can also choose to listen to a movie that you love, a bedtime stories. It's to put your mind wholly and 100% on the sound and to let all emotions and thoughts go. What about you? Have you tried this therapy too?

I have tried it in training and it was pretty cool but I prefer my music when I need audio therapy. I won't deny though that once you find a sound that you can go with it is really relaxing and can take you away from it all for a while.
@DarkAngel you should try it

I have tried it in training and it was pretty cool but I prefer my music when I need audio therapy. I won't deny though that once you find a sound that you can go with it is really relaxing and can take you away from it all for a while.
@DarkAngel you should try it
lol
i don't actually do this and i am not a big fan of pleasant music at all.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back