Attack on Titan

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
Let's compare the Attack on Titan manga with the anime series. The anime is obviously more entertaining, in my opinion. There is a lot more focus placed on the battles, the music is amazing, the scenes are more dramatic...

What do you think?

I am not a manga reader but the anime is rather good.
The scenes and the art is really good. :cheers:

I feel like AoT is just better in anime form, a lot of times I can't make out what is going on in the manga battle scenes.

Demon_skeith said:
I feel like AoT is just better in anime form, a lot of times I can't make out what is going on in the manga battle scenes.

Aren't there the same artists that work on the anime and the manga?

The artwork in manga is crappy, and the series got popular because of the anime version, so, I'd have to go with anime......

It makes one wonder how they managed to get an animation studio to approve making the anime if the manga is not that impressive, or - as MadaraUchiha calls it, "crappy"...

Elvis said:
It makes one wonder how they managed to get an animation studio to approve making the anime if the manga is not that impressive, or - as MadaraUchiha calls it, "crappy"...

Probably because of the potentially money-making story....... Moreover, the manga is a big hit.....

MadaraUchiha said:
Probably because of the potentially money-making story....... Moreover, the manga is a big hit.....

money-making?
come on man?
it's got that old feeling but nothing else. i don't know why it's so popular.

Sebastian said:
money-making?
come on man?
it's got that old feeling but nothing else. i don't know why it's so popular.

You didn't feel that 'edge of the seat' moments during the first few episodes? Wasn't it kind of exciting?

MadaraUchiha said:
You didn't feel that 'edge of the seat' moments during the first few episodes? Wasn't it kind of exciting?

are there any such moments?
i haven't noticed bro x(
can you give me one example?

MadaraUchiha said:
Alright, leave it, I can't force you to like it if it isn't your cup of tea.....

that's not it bro.
i want to watch those moments before judging the anime again.

Back