Attack on Titan Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
The first half is basically Sakuga galore, with incredible animation and a very very good chase sequence involving the 3D gear, and Levi is just the ultimate badass.
Eren and Historia are captured, the main squad is forced to kill people, and we learn that Historia is a direct successor to the throne.
My favourite thing about this episode was the chase sequence in the beginning. It was one of the best things I've seen in quite some time. The only disappointing thing was that the music wasn't up to the mark.

And we have an ED now, and it's by Linked Horizon. It's true to their style, but I don't think they are gonna switch the OP and ED, because I don't think the ED would fit well as an OP.

What did you guys think of this episode?

Still haven't watched it, just throwing in my few cents on how awesome that ending theme is! Revo is amazing at what he does for both Sound Horizon and Linked horizon.

Demon_skeith said:
Still haven't watched it, just throwing in my few cents on how awesome that ending theme is! Revo is amazing at what he does for both Sound Horizon and Linked horizon.

So Linked Horizon is like a sub-group of Sound, eh?

Season 1 and 2 had better OP , in my opinion.. I dunno why this thought occured to me but I feel like the anime Monster's ED has a tone that would Fit AOT.

Sase said:
Season 1 and 2 had better OP , in my opinion.. I dunno why this thought occured to me but I feel like the anime Monster's ED has a tone that would Fit AOT.

No IMO's lol. Those OP's were Lit.
I honestly don't remember anything about Monster. I saw about 15 episodes 4 years back and then for some reason I put it on-hold. And I assume you are saying that Monster's ED would fit well as AoT's OP?

MadaraUchiha said:
No IMO's lol. Those OP's were Lit.
I honestly don't remember anything about Monster. I saw about 15 episodes 4 years back and then for some reason I put it on-hold. And I assume you are saying that Monster's ED would fit well as AoT's OP?

But wasn't season 2 more of a thriller than an action anime(like season 1 was), to you? That's how I felt when I watched it.

MadaraUchiha said:
But wasn't season 2 more of a thriller than an action anime(like season 1 was), to you? That's how I felt when I watched it.

Both.. Ep30 and 31 was clean masterpiece.. Since I didn't read the manga, the twist was a goose bump moment for me..

Sase said:
Both.. Ep30 and 31 was clean masterpiece.. Since I didn't read the manga, the twist was a goose bump moment for me..

I see. The tower scene comes under episode 30, I presume? That was a wonderful thriller episode.

Aah. Yes that was done well. And the fight scene between Eren and Reiner was great as well.
But the tower scene was also very good.

MadaraUchiha said:
Aah. Yes that was done well. And the fight scene between Eren and Reiner was great as well.
But the tower scene was also very good.

Indeed.. Everything was dope man.. Even when they were talking amd arguing while sitting on the branches.. It was a serious showdown throughout

Sase said:
Indeed.. Everything was dope man.. Even when they were talking amd arguing while sitting on the branches.. It was a serious showdown throughout

This episode(S3E2) was wonderful as well, the chase scene was the best I've seen in an anime in years.

MadaraUchiha said:
This episode(S3E2) was wonderful as well, the chase scene was the best I've seen in an anime in years.

Yep and the bar scene was a banger too.. Levi is a twisted badass.. Zero mercy against enemies and sharp as well..

Sase said:
Yep and the bar scene was a banger too.. Levi is a twisted badass.. Zero mercy against enemies and sharp as well..

Yep and with his leg recovered I except more bad-assery.

Back