Attack on Titan Episode26 Discussion

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
So, Attack on Titan is back. 
I thought this episode was good.  The series didn't lose any of the energy that it had in the last season. The voice acting and the background music was pretty good, and the violence and the action sequences too. The opening was kinda weak compared to the first opening of season 1, in my opinion, and I thought the animation of the Titans were kinda weird in the first few minutes. Overall, this is a solid episode for me.

Hmm I never Watched Attack on Titan but maybe since S2 is out I should give it a look.

Nel said:
Will they be releasing at least 25 episodes this year?

It's gonna be 12. But, I hope production is more swift for the next season, and is not delayed like this one.

It's true, but you should also consider the fact that the manga is not weekly, that means the won't have a lot of content to animate and they can't rush things.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's true, but you should also consider the fact that the manga is not weekly, that means the won't have a lot of content to animate and they can't rush things.
They are popular so why can't those mangakas draw more?

Nel said:
They are popular so why can't those mangakas draw more?
I have no idea how these things work. It's not like it's on a hiatus. It's a monthly manga, not a weekly one.

MadaraUchiha said:
I have no idea how these things work. It's not like it's on a hiatus. It's a monthly manga, not a weekly one.
One month of waiting for a 22 page manga? I don't think I have that sort of patience

MadaraUchiha said:
It's 45 pages, actually, and I stopped reading it too around Feb 2016.

I didn't know that you read manga. Are you reading anything now?

Nel said:
I didn't know that you read manga. Are you reading anything now?

I don't read manga, actually. I prefer anime. The only manga I read completely is Naruto. I dropped both One Piece and Attack on Titan.

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't read manga, actually. I prefer anime. The only manga I read completely is Naruto. I dropped both One Piece and Attack on Titan.

Well is Naruto your favorite manga?

Back