Ask King

MadaraUchiha said:
Do you plan to get into anime?
I'm not sure, to be honest with you. I don't want cartoons much except for Rick & Morty so I doubt I would enjoy anime that much.

kingcool52 said:
I'm not sure, to be honest with you. I don't want cartoons much except for Rick & Morty so I doubt I would enjoy anime that much.

I love rick and Morty

TV show wise, quite a lot. The main ones would have to be Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Narcos, Stranger Things and Suits

I only like dogs, not a huge fan of any other pets (unless it's a lion or wolf cub). I don't have any at the moment but we are looking at getting a dog sometime next year

Nothing much Rey :)

kingcool52 said:
New York during Christmas

Probably Somalia

If I go somewhere special then yes

Ahh I bet it's beautiful with all of the lights and snow I would love to go myself :)

It is absolutely beautiful. I've always wanted to go since I watched Home Alone 2 when I was younger and just loved how it looked during Christmas.

kingcool52 said:
It is absolutely beautiful. I've always wanted to go since I watched Home Alone 2 when I was younger and just loved how it looked during Christmas.

lol same here I love that movie

I mean, who doesn't love Home Alone. I think I've probably watched the films at least 40-50 times and I'm not even exaggerating lol :D

kingcool52 said:
I mean, who doesn't love Home Alone. I think I've probably watched the films at least 40-50 times and I'm not even exaggerating lol :D

right! lol i watch it every time it comes on especially round this time of year but the third one is my fav :D

Mina said:
right! lol i watch it every time it comes on especially round this time of year but the third one is my fav :D

I'm 50/50 with that. I preferred the original Kevin so both the first and second ones are my favourite. Just feels weird not having him as Kevin.

Back