Ask if you dare

Hmmm.....if you even encounter an evil character like orochimaru or aizen or some other evil one, what would be your reaction? o_O

Star_Of_Hope said:
What's your favorite anime? What are you watching these days? Who is your favorite character?

hard to say, I have a lot but what I can think of right now it would be gundam Wing. Everything really :p Skeith from the .hack series

kingcool52 said:
If you could work for any gaming developer/publisher who would it be?

hrmm, most likely Square Enix since they are in charge of many of my favorite series.

Claraviolet said:
Hmmm.....if you even encounter an evil character like orochimaru or aizen or some other evil one, what would be your reaction? o_O

If I was some weak grunt on the opposite side, I piss myself and pass out. If I was a challenging foe then I would be excited for a battle and if I was some nobody with no alley I might seek partnership with them.

[quote="Claraviolet" pid='83233' dateline='1512462842']
Whoa.. That's an honest answer 
I am talking about your human self though. No super powers , no plot nothing
[/quote]

Oh, I be dead. Aizen's power would turn me into dust and Oro would no doubt kidnap me to make me face a hellish death.

[quote="kingcool52" pid='83259' dateline='1512497842']
What is your favourite thing about Christmas day?
[/quote]

Birthday cake (since it doubles as my birthday)

Demon_skeith said:
Oh, I be dead. Aizen's power would turn me into dust and Oro would no doubt kidnap me to make me face a hellish death.

Birthday cake (since it doubles as my birthday)

Well can't fault the logic. I just expected something close to running away

A bit like me actually although I have a few luxury ones that I like.

Favourite M&M flavour (not sure if that's even the right word, like crispy or peanut etc.) ?

What's your favorite manhua and manhwa? Do you watch any drama or live action demon skeith?
What about movies?

Claraviolet said:
What's your favorite manhua and manhwa? Do you watch any drama or live action demon skeith?
What about movies?

Manhua and Manhwa? Not sure what that is exactly.

I have watched some live action stuff, though give me anime any day.

Back