Ask away little devils!

ScarletSaber

Okaaaaaay. I'm Scar, I'm from India. I'm Madara's big sista. I was quite active few years back and then BAM, life happened. Oh well, so I'm back here, and if anybody cares, ask away - whatever ish you want to!

Claraviolet said:
Atashi ko akuma ja naiyo. So scarlet are you watching boruto now?

Come on you all will always be my little minion devils XD

Yeah I was, I kinda have to catch up now. I have very less time nowadays so I just sit and watch whatever Madara watches whenever we get to see each other.

I don't like Sakura with Sasuke though, I'm a perverted yaoi fan XD XD

ScarletSaber said:
Come on you all will always be my little minion devils XD

Yeah I was, I kinda have to catch up now. I have very less time nowadays so I just sit and watch whatever Madara watches whenever we get to see each other.

I don't like Sakura with Sasuke though, I'm a perverted yaoi fan XD XD

Huh.... Why you Mangekyo sharingaaaaaaan
Don't watch Madara's anime collection... He is even planning to watch dragon Ball. I never thought you would watch boruto kiddo

Claraviolet said:
Huh.... Why you Mangekyo sharingaaaaaaan
Don't watch Madara's anime collection... He is even planning to watch dragon Ball. I never thought you would watch boruto kiddo

I actually do not have a choice. He is the one downloading stuff all the time and I broke my laptop a long time back. May be I will start watching my own stuff later on.

ScarletSaber said:
I actually do not have a choice. He is the one downloading stuff all the time and I broke my laptop a long time back. May be I will start watching my own stuff later on.

Oh. Ya poor thing. Ask him to download decent anime for ya kiddo
I can give you pretty good recommendations as of now

Claraviolet said:
Oh. Ya poor thing. Ask him to download decent anime for ya kiddo
I can give you pretty good recommendations as of now

Haha it is not bad at all, stuff he watches is actually pretty cool, plus he kinda knows my taste. Of course I would love recommendations.

ScarletSaber said:
Haha it is not bad at all, stuff he watches is actually pretty cool, plus he kinda knows my taste. Of course I would love recommendations.

>.<
I guess you can something like "his tastes are totally different from mine.".
Okay, these are some of the masterpieces I have seen.
1. Seirei no moribito.
2. Kyou kara ore wa.
3. Haikyuu
4. Bokurano(a bit overrated)
5. Kuroku no basuke ( I am about to complete the first season)
6. The money of soul ( Different concept O.O but certainly not a masterpiece)
7. Read or die(I haven't completed watching it but it's really good)

Claraviolet said:
>.<
1. Seirei no moribito.
2. Kyou kara ore wa.
3. Haikyuu

Terrible list don't listen to this.

Claraviolet said:
>.<
1. Seirei no moribito.
2. Kyou kara ore wa.
3. Haikyuu

Yo danke. I'll definitely check these out :'D

BurnsyCEO said:

Oh? The I would love to take a look at "your" list little Bunny-chan. I bet I will find boruto at the top of that list.

Claraviolet said:
Oh? The I would love to take a look at "your" list little Bunny-chan. I bet I will find boruto at the top of that list.

Bunny chan? Hahahaha. I can totally picture Burnsy in rainbow colored clothes and wings.

BurnsyCEO said:

Burnsy as high and mighty as ever I see XD XD

Claraviolet said:

You might think you're joking but my recommendations are highly valued :liar4: :liar4: :liar4:

BurnsyCEO said:
You might think you're joking but my recommendations are highly valued :liar4: :liar4: :liar4:

Yeah yeah. Dream on it. I would rather watch fairy tail than pick up boruto >.>

Claraviolet said:
Yeah yeah. Dream on it. I would rather watch fairy tail than pick up boruto >.>

I haven't even finished naruto shippuden and the last episode i watched was more than 2 years ago. So I don't know whos recommending boruto to you but it's not me.

BurnsyCEO said:
I haven't even finished naruto shippuden and the last episode i watched was more than 2 years ago. So I don't know whos recommending boruto to you but it's not me.

Okay your highness. Let this poor soul take a look at your recommendation list then.

@Scarletsaber I don't know if you watched any of these already but If I wasn't sure I put them anyway.
[/quote]

Oh man...and you are the one to talk about my tastes eh? :hmpf:
I like shiki but I don't think it's a masterpiece. It's like tokyo ghoul showing two sides of a coin and that's about it. I have watched parasite and it's so so :/
Jeeeeez kiddo

@Scarletsaber I don't know if you watched any of these already but If I wasn't sure I put them anyway.
[/quote]

Thanks Burns, haven't watched any of course.. I feel like I have watched Shiki though.

ScarletSaber said:
Thanks Burns, haven't watched any of course.. I feel like I have watched Shiki though.

*cough Read the synopsis before considering any of those scarlet...you should how weird bunny's tastes are.

Back