Asian Music

Demon_skeith

<p>Anyone here a fan of J/K pop from Asian singers? They have a strong infulance in animes and japanese video games. What are some of your favorite bands?</p>

I listen to a lot of Japanese music off of anime soundtracks, which I tend to collect. My favourite soundtracks are from Naruto, Death Note, and FMA: Brotherhood, so far.

I can't say I have listened to much of asian music. I shall have to give it a try sometime and see if I like it.

Does K-Pop count as Asian music? One of my forum's admins recently introduced me to her new favorite music genre, K-Pop. Her favorite band is Exo.

Elvis said:
Does K-Pop count as Asian music? One of my forum's admins recently introduced me to her new favorite music genre, K-Pop. Her favorite band is Exo.

It's not used as much as J-pop but I would count it. Some k-pop is rather excellent.

Can't helped but knowing more Japanese songs as I watched more anime. Found some great singers thanks to the anime, so I certainly won't complain. This is my current favorite song:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Panther said:
Can't helped but knowing more Japanese songs as I watched more anime. Found some great singers thanks to the anime, so I certainly won't complain. This is my current favorite song:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anime songs are great. It's rate to see songs that are boring these days

Demon_skeith said:
<p>Anyone here a fan of J/K pop from Asian singers? They have a strong infulance in animes and japanese video games. What are some of your favorite bands?</p>

I only listen to J-Pop music from time to time, and only the old school ones, since they have a more mellow, jazzy beat to them, compared to now.

Kamikaze said:
I only listen to J-Pop music from time to time, and only the old school ones, since they have a more mellow, jazzy beat to them, compared to now.

I take it from series like Cowboy Bebop?

Demon_skeith said:
I take it from series like Cowboy Bebop?

That and series like Samurai Champloo. But most of the time, I don't get it from anime. There are some asian producers that are pretty good like free tempo.

But those aren't J-pop. More or less electronic music with some jazz fusion mixed in.

Kamikaze said:
That and series like Samurai Champloo. But most of the time, I don't get it from anime. There are some asian producers that are pretty good like free tempo.

But those aren't J-pop. More or less electronic music with some jazz fusion mixed in.

Welcome back Kamikaze. You should try fairy tail music, Macross frontier music.

Kamikaze said:

Anything you recommend? I'm always up for more good Asian music.

Demon_skeith said:
Anything you recommend? I'm always up for more good Asian music.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Welcome back Kamikaze. You should try fairy tail music, Macross frontier music.

Thanks! How have you been ^.^

Yeah I used to listen to fairy tail music but not as much anymore. And I listened to some of the macross frontier music, it's cool. But I like the songs fom the original macross better.

Kamikaze said:

Thanks! How have you been ^.^

Yeah I used to listen to fairy tail music but not as much anymore. And I listened to some of the macross frontier music, it's cool. But I like the songs fom the original macross better.

I am great. Kemono no souja Erin, seirei no moribito, got great ost's. One piece songs are good too

Back