Art that you have done

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
There are so many other means and types of art other than just drawing and such. Have you ever created stuff from lets say cardboard or plastic or anything like that?
I love creating stuff for my kids..I made a house for my biggest kid out of cardboard when he was smaller and he just loved it. Recently made a huge ramp for their cars but I couldn't upload the pic here..really wanted to show it to you all..sighss o well
Anyone got anything to share?
@nameless @angel @bluefog2019 @star_of_hope @ace @sase @madarauchiha @burnsyceo @claraviolet @risk @demon_skeith

blackrose said:
There are so many other means and types of art other than just drawing and such. Have you ever created stuff from lets say cardboard or plastic or anything like that?
I love creating stuff for my kids..I made a house for my biggest kid out of cardboard when he was smaller and he just loved it. Recently made a huge ramp for their cars but I couldn't upload the pic here..really wanted to show it to you all..sighss o well
Anyone got anything to share?
@nameless @angel @bluefog2019 @star_of_hope @ace @sase @madarauchiha @burnsyceo @claraviolet @risk @demon_skeith

I can only draw, not very good though

Well uh.. i'm not that creative hehe.. so no
I'm not married, i still can't decide anything about the girl that i've been involved for years, we formally still in-relationship although we only communicate online

And.. i'm not that old hehe..

BlueFog2019 said:
Well uh.. i'm not that creative hehe.. so no
I'm not married, i still can't decide anything about the girl that i've been involved for years, we formally still in-relationship although we only communicate online

And.. i'm not that old hehe..

BlueFog2019 said:
Well thanks, i hope so too, or maybe not

Well just saying but sometimes you gotta know when to move on
Sometimes it's just better for you and the other person
Not that it's that way for you
Just saying

blackrose said:
Well just saying but sometimes you gotta know when to move on
Sometimes it's just better for you and the other person
Not that it's that way for you
Just saying

Then I need new target hehe..

i don't have artistic bone in my body.
but i like to watch the art. i have tried to build a house using discarded spoons and other things but it never took shape

Angel said:
i don't have artistic bone in my body.
but i like to watch the art. i have tried to build a house using discarded spoons and other things but it never took shape

Ohh that sounds pretty cool
I like to build that tower from playing cards
You ever done it?

blackrose said:
Ohh that sounds pretty cool
I like to build that tower from playing cards
You ever done it?

i have done it but not more than 4 sets.
it was hard and takes too much time.

Back