Are you into long anime?

S

Saber

I like long anime as they focus more on the character development, art, quality.
I saw one piece, naruto, d-gray man, hitman reborn and many other long anime.
Did you see any long anime other than one piece?

While I prefer shorter anime series, I have watched a bunch of long anime series too. The length doesn't matter that much, as long as the story is good.

Well, only if it gets better and better after at least 60 episodes.......And, I watch One Piece, I watch Naruto, Hunter x Hunter(2011), Gintama, Bleach.......

Saber said:
I like long anime as they focus more on the character development, art, quality.

Not really, I usually stop in the middle if it doesn't pique my interests. For instance, for Fairytail, I stopped at episode 60 because I got so tired of it. Couldn't watch it any longer. Another one that I didn't finish : Detective Conan, it was the same thing over and over again, never ending.

Well depends on the plot and the characters development ,i watched bleach and currently watching detective conan ,one piece and naruto shippuden

NXL said:
Well depends on the plot and the characters development ,i watched bleach and currently watching detective conan ,one piece and naruto shippuden

Did you watch soul eater? It's a long anime too.

Sindar said:
Saber said:
i did she naruto shippuden but after the war started, i lost my interest in it. did bleach use that much of reused footage?
sure enough the fillers are bad.
NXL said:

what's your opinion about this detective conan?
the animation looks pretty bad.

Saber said:
i did she naruto shippuden but after the war started, i lost my interest in it. did bleach use that much of reused footage?
sure enough the fillers are bad.

Shinobi war arc was probably the worse in terms of quality drops =)

Yeah it does. Remember how every episode about battle in fake Karakura town started with 3-5 minutes recap consisting of footage from the previous episode? =) And if I remember right even during actual episode they would use pieces of animation we have seen already. I think Naruto flashbacks had a lot of reused footage too, I don't remember for sure though. I watched both Bleach and Naruto in 2011-2012, so it's been a while.

Sindar said:

Yeah it does. Remember how every episode about battle in fake Karakura town started with 3-5 minutes recap consisting of footage from the previous episode? =) And if I remember right even during actual episode they would use pieces of animation we have seen already. I think Naruto flashbacks had a lot of reused footage too, I don't remember for sure though. I watched both Bleach and Naruto in 2011-2012, so it's been a while.

Are you talking about the same scenes in the anime?
I didn't realize that.

Saber said:
Sindar said:

Are you talking about the same scenes in the anime?
I didn't realize that.

Yep.

i try not to pick long anime but if it's shonen ai then i wouldn't think twice about picking it. but there aren't many long shonen ai anime

Back