Are you fine watching an anime that is generic but its story execution being good?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Something like Kyou Kare Ore wa where a normal protagonist wants to be a delinquent just like that.
It's a really good anime. So anyone know any such anime here?

[quote="Grungie" pid='263808' dateline='1631534534']
If you enjoy it, then who cares if it’s generic.
[/quote]

Hmm... But I don't see anyone wanting to try out Kyou Kara pre wa because it's just too old.. Still it's a masterpiece and I want to know more about such hidden gems :D

[quote="Claraviolet" pid='263812' dateline='1631535736']

Hmm... But I don't see anyone wanting to try out Kyou Kara pre wa because it's just too old.. Still it's a masterpiece and I want to know more about such hidden gems :D
[/quote]

The title of your thread is different than what you’re asking

[quote="Grungie" pid='263816' dateline='1631570667']

The title of your thread is different than what you’re asking
[/quote]

Well, I wouldn't say that.
If something captures your attention, then I would consider that anime as a hidden gem

[quote="Claraviolet" pid='264007' dateline='1631963974']

Well, I wouldn't say that.
If something captures your attention, then I would consider that anime as a hidden gem
[/quote]

Your thread title implies talking about shows that are generic, but the execution was good. Then you talk about people not liking a show because it’s old. So it’s kind of like… where does the generic part come into play from your thread title.

[quote="Grungie" pid='264016' dateline='1631971680']

Your thread title implies talking about shows that are generic, but the execution was good. Then you talk about people not liking a show because it’s old. So it’s kind of like… where does the generic part come into play from your thread title.
[/quote]

That's just an example.
Anime doesn't have to be old or... New too for that matter. As long as it's unique, according to you, then that's more than enough.

Back