Anyone got some anime to recommend to me to start with?

_B_

As I've mentioned before, I don't have much (if not any) knowledge on anime except watching a little bit of Naruto years ago. And what better place to get some recommendations than here? So, does anyone have some anime series to watch or that they have enjoyed? I will be willing to watch a little when I am free sometimes. :)

I'd ask what genres of TV shows you like in general, and then we can find anime within the same genre.

One of the issues I see with the anime community is that people treat it like a singular genre, when it covers basically every genre known to mankind, and some you never thought of. I've seen plenty of people get turned off anime because people suggested the wrong show to them because they went "oh well 'everyone' loves this show', and it didn't work out.

Grungie said:
I'd ask what genres of TV shows you like in general, and then we can find anime within the same genre.

One of the issues I see with the anime community is that people treat it like a singular genre, when it covers basically every genre known to mankind, and some you never thought of. I've seen plenty of people get turned off anime because people suggested the wrong show to them because they went "oh well 'everyone' loves this show', and it didn't work out.

Pretty much this, let us know what you like so we can make recommendations. At this point anime covers pretty much everything.

I'd need genre preferences too but I'm gonna go with some recommendations that are "safe", in that these anime are liked by almost everyone who's watched it.
Death Note, Code Geass, Your Name and Attack on Titan. Extremely popular, fast-paced and entertaining with great production value.

I never watched any animé movies for long, cos of my involvement offline and online. It will be worthwhile if some anime movie cut scene will be displayed here regularly it will make sense. At the moment I'll go see how dead note' animé movie go.

_B_ said:
As I've mentioned before, I don't have much (if not any) knowledge on anime except watching a little bit of Naruto years ago. And what better place to get some recommendations than here? So, does anyone have some anime series to watch or that they have enjoyed? I will be willing to watch a little when I am free sometimes. :)

You shared this anime series to me the other time, I watched some minutes and bookmarked it later to be watched. Does Tubi requires subscription as well?

Sincerem said:
You shared this anime series to me the other time, I watched some minutes and bookmarked it later to be watched. Does Tubi requires subscription as well?

At least YouTube Ads aren't annoying, that's why I'm still utilizing it when it comes to watching about any career development clips. I believe it resembles YouTube and never annoy me.

Sincerem said:
At least YouTube Ads aren't annoying, that's why I'm still utilizing it when it comes to watching about any career development clips. I believe it resembles YouTube and never annoy me.

Hmm no one likes those ads. But the website owner also need funds for their projects. There is two ways ,either we pay them as membership or by watching videos. Choice is yours. :blush: :bye:

I would recommend you
1.The time I got reincarnated as a slime
2.spy family
3.Handa-kun
4.death note
5.attack on titan

Back