Any Anime Similar to Death Note?

Namoh

I absolutely loved Death Note and was wondering if there is any other anime you can recommend similar to it?

Thanks

I would recommend code geass, full metal alchemist, psychic detective yakumo, another, psycho pass.
They have great detectives too.

Psycho-Pass, and Code Geass, and I beg to differ with Star, but, Full Metal Alchemist is not similar to Death Note, and Another is mostly a ghost story, and Psychic Detective Yakumo sucks........

MadaraUchiha said:
Psycho-Pass, and Code Geass, and I beg to differ with Star, but, Full Metal Alchemist is not similar to Death Note, and Another is mostly a ghost story, and Psychic Detective Yakumo sucks........

It's not a good thing to comment on others recommendations as most of them recommendations are based on personal opinions. I like psychic detective yakumo and full metal alchemist is a good anime but it might not be similar to death note but it does have supernatural content just like death note.

Robin said:
It's not a good thing to comment on others recommendations as most of them recommendations are based on personal opinions. I like psychic detective yakumo and full metal alchemist is a good anime but it might not be similar to death note but it does have supernatural content just like death note.

Well, no offense, but, this is also my personal opinion....... I think PSY is not similar, and it sucks, and, I merely stated that 'I differ with her', and I didn't give any judgement on her opinion, like, saying that 'her taste sucks' or 'she doesn't have any aesthetic value', and, btw, these things are allowed here......

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, no offense, but, this is also my personal opinion....... I think PSY is not similar, and it sucks, and, I merely stated that 'I differ with her', and I didn't give any judgement on her opinion, like, saying that 'her taste sucks' or 'she doesn't have any aesthetic value', and, btw, these things are allowed here......

Things like criticizing others opinions and their line of thought?
I am not sure I like that. Don't you like anime with greater powers or is it just this anime?

Robin said:
Things like criticizing others opinions and their line of thought?
I am not sure I like that. Don't you like anime with greater powers or is it just this anime?

Well, we all live in a democracy, and things like these are allowed...... Article 19 of the Constitution of India permits these things, and these don't fall under the preview of reasonable restrictions mentioned in clause 2 of the article.....

Well, it doesn't matter..... As long as the anime is good, it's fine by me...... I mean, I liked Another, which is a supernatural anime, but, I didn't like this.......

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, we all live in a democracy, and things like these are allowed...... Article 19 of the Constitution of India permits these things, and these don't fall under the preview of reasonable restrictions mentioned in clause 2 of the article.....

Well, it doesn't matter..... As long as the anime is good, it's fine by me...... I mean, I liked Another, which is a supernatural anime, but, I didn't like this.......

Are you talking about any particular country here?
The animation has different meanings in various countries.

Back