Another anime review

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Another, is the name is an anime series.It deals with "dead people".

It all started when a young and popular girl named "Misaki" died suddenly. Her classmates, friends, couldn't just digest that fact.
Until one day, her classmate suddenly yelled out that, Misaki isn't dead and she was right there with them. Others followed the same, and that "acting" continued until the graduation.

Then, something strange happened. In the graduation photo, they could see, misaki smiling with a pale face. 

That started it all. From then on 9th grade class 3, moved closer to "death".From that point on, every year, a dead student appears in that class and people in that class, their siblings, parents began to die. They couldn't identify the "dead person's identity", as their memories are all modified during the time of the "phenomenon". Somehow koichi ended up in that grade and his friends began to die. He could see a girl but others couldn't. They didn't know the existence of that girl. So,does koichi accidentally met up with a ghost? Did he stop the "phenomenon"? Watch the anime to get answers for these questions.

I would really recommend this anime to you guys. It consists of only 12 episodes and an OVA.

Demon_skeith said:
I'm not much for the horror anime type, but I do want to watch this anime... so I'm a bit conflicted.

It is not that great, but it is kinda good............It is a small anime, though..........Has only 12 ep's..........

it was meh
while
it is successful in creating a creepy environment
and the gore and blood scenes are well done

the other aspects of it are just meh

the main ost is really good but the op track pales in comparison
the story is somewhat new but nonsensical
there are many things in it which are super cliche for horror genre

if u want to watch it just for the blood and killing , then go right ahead
the animation is superb and osts fit perfectly
i don't remember any horror moments that me scared coz i watched it some time ago
but there are probably a few and the anime maintains its creepy atmosphere throughout

i would give it a 7/10
just because it does what it has to

NightBaron said:
it was meh
while
it is successful in creating a creepy environment
and the gore and blood scenes are well done

the other aspects of it are just meh

the main ost is really good but the op track pales in comparison
the story is somewhat new but nonsensical
there are many things in it which are super cliche for horror genre

if u want to watch it just for the blood and killing , then go right ahead
the animation is superb and osts fit perfectly
i don't remember any horror moments that me scared coz i watched it some time ago
but there are probably a few and the anime maintains its creepy atmosphere throughout

i would give it a 7/10
just because it does what it has to

Well, for a 13 episode anime, its pretty well done :D

Also, horror anime(any) doesn't really make any sense, no matter how you look at it. Have you seen ghost hunt?

I saw only few episodes and i liked it but i can't get the continuous series in YouTube to watch so stopped as of now.

Jason said:
I saw only few episodes and i liked it but i can't get the continuous series in YouTube to watch so stopped as of now.

Don't you watch anime in anime-streaming websites? Almost all the online otakus(outside of Japan) watch anime on anime-streaming websites.............Youtube has privacy and piracy issues, you know............

MadaraUchiha said:
Jason said:

Don't you watch anime in anime-streaming websites? Almost all the online otakus(outside of Japan) watch anime on anime-streaming websites.............Youtube has privacy and piracy issues, you know............

Yes i do watch other anime in the respective websites, but for Another i don't know where to check.

Jason said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Jason said:

Yes i do watch other anime in the respective websites, but for Another i don't know where to check.

lovemyanime, kissanime,animehere, etc...........There are hundreds of good sites out there.............

MadaraUchiha said:
Jason said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Jason said:

lovemyanime, kissanime,animehere, etc...........There are hundreds of good sites out there.............

Thanks for the info :) Very useful.

C1REX said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Jason said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Jason said:

Thanks for the info :) Very useful.

Jason said:
Thanks a lot for the websites. I will start watching more anime now.

Anytime..........

One of the first horror animes I saw and it really was "wow". The doll house scene was the scariest if we would go by scenes, but the story itself was diabolic. Like really scary plot and story. Great writing.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Another[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Wanna watch some real mysterious anime for a change? Then go for another.It's a short,sweet and a great anime.

It revolves around a girl named Misaki Mei.Looks like no one can see this girl except for the new transfer student "Sakakibara kouichi".It looks like,all the members in that class,their families are facing something dreadful and that is "DEATH"The reason is the very class.A person died in that class but people acted like that person was among them.And that triggered everything.The class is so close to death .It seems like death is chasing them like everywhere.Will the entire class die?Does it require a miracle to save those people? Is misaki a ghost?

To know the answers for these questions,watch ANOTHER. It consists of 13 episodes and an ova.

-Claraviolet[/font]

Back