Anohana review

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Honestly, I was expecting something more from this anime.
I was pretty disappointed. It's just like any anime out there. It consists of around 11 episodes and you might even think of the main character as a weirdo at first.

May be he is. It isn't that different from other slice of genre anime.

The main character tries to grant the wish of his dead friend in this anime.
Well, I don't have anything else to add and I don't really recommend it to others.

I downloaded the entire series a year ago, and I haven't watched it yet, and it's simply there in my hard disk.... Are you sure that it's not that good? I want to delete useless stuff

MadaraUchiha said:
I downloaded the entire series a year ago, and I haven't watched it yet, and it's simply there in my hard disk.... Are you sure that it's not that good? I want to delete useless stuff

Not at all.
If you are into romance genre and such, then you might enjoy that. Other than that it's really boring.
The reason why I didn't drop that anime is because of it's rank but I am really disappointed in this anime.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Not at all.
If you are into romance genre and such, then you might enjoy that. Other than that it's really boring.
The reason why I didn't drop that anime is because of it's rank but I am really disappointed in this anime.

I see.... I'm okay with romance as long as it's not over-dosed.....

MadaraUchiha said:
I see.... I'm okay with romance as long as it's not over-dosed.....

Well, the plot isn't that great and I wouldn't really recommend it.
But if you want to, you can always go for it :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, the plot isn't that great and I wouldn't really recommend it.
But if you want to, you can always go for it :D

Nope, I've got better anime to be watched, so, I'm gonna delete this from my hard drive.....

MadaraUchiha said:
Nope, I've got better anime to be watched, so, I'm gonna delete this from my hard drive.....

I see.
If you find any exceptionally good anime, share them with us Madara :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see.
If you find any exceptionally good anime, share them with us Madara :D

After my long hiatus from watching aired anime, I've watched five:
Great: Neon Genesis Evangelion
Good: Death Parade, Btooom
Okay: Eden of the East
Average: Deadman Wonderland

Right now, I'm watching(re-watching, actually), FMA:B with my sister.....

MadaraUchiha said:
After my long hiatus from watching aired anime, I've watched five:
Great: Neon Genesis Evangelion
Good: Death Parade, Btooom
Okay: Eden of the East
Average: Deadman Wonderland

Right now, I'm watching(re-watching, actually), FMA:B with my sister.....

I see.
Is your sister an anime fan too? :D

In my opinion, "Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai" or simplier "AnoHana" is a very sad anime and I cried so much at the end. I also felt the pain of each of them.
I also found some scenes in the anime a little funny but I think you should watch to the movie to just rethink about your opinion.

Also, I think the drawings and the shots are very nice and sometimes are the best we could wish ever for.

Back