Animes with tied up characters

Yaiba

I would love it if we could make a page with all animes (episodes would be great but not required) that had tied up characters in them. Male or female. Sexual or non sexual does not matter. Anything goes as long as it's within the forum rules and from existing animes

I don't think i like this idea.
Why do you want to make such a thing?

Pokemon has plenty of scenes in which characters are captured, tied up or caught in nets...

2134293497.peg.jpeg

Yaiba said:
I would love it if we could make a page with all animes (episodes would be great but not required) that had tied up characters in them. Male or female. Sexual or non sexual does not matter. Anything goes as long as it's within the forum rules and from existing animes

look on devanitART or the AVGDID forum, those sites contain tons of info on this. There is also a youtube account or two that also has all the clips

No Problem, i change my plan... i am not making any Page.. only just think about it :p

Star_Of_Hope said:
If it is inappropriate in anyway. We are going to take down that image. We don't allow NSFW content.

You should consider moving to a hosting company that allows adult content...

That list would ridiculously long =) I just picked a few random action anime series, and all of them had a moment where a character was tied up. It was Shingeki no Kyojin (Eden was tied to a pole in that famous scene when Levi had beaten him), Death Note (Light was tied during the execution setup in the car), Baccano (Czes), Bleach (Aizen) and so on. It is just such a basic plot element.

alakazam said:
You should consider moving to a hosting company that allows adult content...
Godaddy is the only hosting company that accepts payments from our local debit card. Also, even we are against about posting NSFW stuff here :(
Sindar said:
That list would ridiculously long =) I just picked a few random action anime series, and all of them had a moment where a character was tied up. It was Shingeki no Kyojin (Eden was tied to a pole in that famous scene when Levi had beaten him), Death Note (Light was tied during the execution setup in the car), Baccano (Czes), Bleach (Aizen) and so on. It is just such a basic plot element.
I don't remember such a thing.
When did aizen got tied up and by whom?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Godaddy is the only hosting company that accepts payments from our local debit card. Also, even we are against about posting NSFW stuff here :(
I don't remember such a thing.
When did aizen got tied up and by whom?

After Aizen was defeated by Ichigo he was put into underground prison where was sitting around tied up to a chair =)

Star_Of_Hope said:
Godaddy is the only hosting company that accepts payments from our local debit card.

Have you really tried all the other hosting companies out there? I don't think so. I can find you a hosting company other than Godaddy that accepts your local debit card.
Star_Of_Hope said:
Also, even we are against about posting NSFW stuff here :(

Oh... Well, that's another thing...

alakazam said:
Have you really tried all the other hosting companies out there? I don't think so. I can find you a hosting company other than Godaddy that accepts your local debit card.

Oh... Well, that's another thing...

Even so. We don't want to move as everything seems fine as of now :D

is this a fetish that you are looking for? i don't think you will find much. only tied up characters are for revenge or hatred. try searching

Back