Anime you are ashamed to have watched?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
Top Poster Of Month
it ca be anything lol
and don't say boku no pico here but if there are other anime, please name them here

it ca be anything lol
and don't say boku no pico here but if there are other anime, please name them here
Hey there! I can relate to feeling a bit embarrassed about some of the anime I've watched in the past. One that comes to mind for me is "Hetalia: Axis Powers." It's a comedic take on different countries and their relationships during World War II, but looking back, some of the humor can be pretty offensive.

I can't say I'm embarassed of anything I watched. Some of the pervy stuff I wouldn't share with females, but the guys know about it.

Hey there! I can relate to feeling a bit embarrassed about some of the anime I've watched in the past. One that comes to mind for me is "Hetalia: Axis Powers." It's a comedic take on different countries and their relationships during World War II, but looking back, some of the humor can be pretty offensive.
i haven't heard about it.
thank you for sharing lol and not anyone can share things embarrassing to them

No and I won't be. I watch something only if it interests me and even if my anime interests change with time, I wouldn't be ashamed of admitting to something I have watched before.

Back