Anime with twisted humor

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
I am not so sure why I am making this thread but are there any anime with a twisted sense of humor? I am arguing with an idiot in skype about this and he said all the anime got that twisted sense of humor.
I would like to show him what it actually means.

I gotta agree with this one. Twisted humor is really up to one's on definition. From that said, Hunter x Hunter has some twisted humor in it but some are far worse than others.
Shimoneta is probably one of the funniest twisted humor (sexual) that I've ever watched.

"Twisted" is a subjective term. For example, I don't consider sexual humor to be twisted. When I think of "twisted," I think of making jokes about people dying or something of that nature. I guess that some anime have a twisted sense of humor, but definitely not all of them do.

Twisted sense of humor isn't something that can be easily found in an anime.
If you really want to know this twisted sense of humor, try watching mister bean. I don't think it's an anime.

I am talking about twisted where the humor is just plain indecent. You can't laugh at it unless you are a bully or a twisted person at heart. More like hellsing may be. But it's not the correct anime.

there are many anime with twisted humor and i don't get when you explicitly mentioned twisted humor. what is twisted humor that you keep talking about?

Back