Anime with suicide

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
Do you know any anime series in which a character commits suicide? Let's talk about anime that tackles the idea of suicide.

That's a horrific thought.
I don't know suicide anime but I know of accidental deaths, in an anime.

A few episodes of Aoi Bungaku series, certain vague references in Death Parade, Steins;Gate, Mirai Nikki, and Zankyouu no Terror....

alakazam said:
Why do you think that?

come on man xD
committing suicide is when one can't bare their burdens.
you really wanna see such things?

Sebastian said:
come on man xD
committing suicide is when one can't bare their burdens.
you really wanna see such things?
I don't see how it's worse than any other type of death in fiction. And I think that suicide would make for a very interesting psychological sub-theme in an anime.

Elvis said:
I don't see how it's worse than any other type of death in fiction. And I think that suicide would make for a very interesting psychological sub-theme in an anime.

like it effects the decisions? that's a bit dramatic bro.
it actually shows the negative side of the world.

Elvis said:
Do you know any anime series in which a character commits suicide? Let's talk about anime that tackles the idea of suicide.

The first Garden of Sinners movie was talking about suicide I believe; I don't remember a lot of details though, for some reason...

I would have thought there would be no anime with suicide scenes but yet again they are living a made-up story rather than real life stuff so I understand

unfortunately, I don't know of any anime in the category as I am just new to the scene of anime but if I do find some I will let you know for sure

I would have thought there would be no anime with suicide scenes but yet again they are living a made-up story rather than real life stuff so I understand

unfortunately, I don't know of any anime in the category as I am just new to the scene of anime but if I do find some I will let you know for sure
I now right...I never even heard of it.... But if I did then I will be sure to tell you guys.

Back