Anime with love triangle

Blackangel

are there any anime with love triangle like you in one couple, in junjou romantica? chika was being loved by two handsome guys in that anime. at first chika didn't love any of them at first

Akatsuki no Yona
Ano Hana
Darling in the FranXX
Full Metal Panic
Golden Time
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.

MadaraUchiha said:
Akatsuki no Yona
Ano Hana
Darling in the FranXX
Full Metal Panic
Golden Time
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.

is it like one boy two girls? or two boys and one girl? i like the later and i don't see it often. it's always a harem with a boy.

SecretWish said:
is it like one boy two girls? or two boys and one girl? i like the later and i don't see it often. it's always a harem with a boy.

Akatsuki no Yona is with 2 guys and one girl but all others are with 2 girls and one guy.
Love triangles aren't exactly the same as harem.

MadaraUchiha said:
Akatsuki no Yona is with 2 guys and one girl but all others are with 2 girls and one guy.
Love triangles aren't exactly the same as harem.

they aren't the same but i feel that way. guys don't usually go for the girls who like them. they always want some other girl who doesn't pay attention to them like in rezero

SecretWish said:
they aren't the same but i feel that way. guys don't usually go for the girls who like them. they always want some other girl who doesn't pay attention to them like in rezero

The relationships in Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru are incredibly complex, particularly in season 2.

MadaraUchiha said:
The relationships in Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru are incredibly complex, particularly in season 2.

thank you so much. i will watch it and i have a feeling that it's what i like. i am tired of girls running around guys, like dogs waiting for a call from their master.

SecretWish said:
thank you so much. i will watch it and i have a feeling that it's what i like. i am tired of girls running around guys, like dogs waiting for a call from their master.

Do a Google search and you'll get plenty of what you want. Ouran High School Host Club is a reverse harem.
Even Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru has one guy and two girls but it's done in a great way.

MadaraUchiha said:
Do a Google search and you'll get plenty of what you want. Ouran High School Host Club is a reverse harem.
Even Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru has one guy and two girls but it's done in a great way.

in ouran high school that girl is pretending to be a boy. i am into transgender and i don't fuking care if she is straight and does it under certain conditions. i don't like them and they are only the ones that i fnd through google search.

SecretWish said:
in ouran high school that girl is pretending to be a boy. i am into transgender and i don't fuking care if she is straight and does it under certain conditions. i don't like them and they are only the ones that i fnd through google search.

I only watch straight romance and I don't have any particular fetish so I have no clue.

MadaraUchiha said:
I only watch straight romance and I don't have any particular fetish so I have no clue.

i will check the second one and thank you for these anime names.

SecretWish said:
you asked me to check this too, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru . i will pick it up and see if i can get into it.

Aah ok I just didn't know what you were talking about when you said "the second one".

Vampire Knight. It has a live triangle as well. You shouldn't say anything about an anime, especially when you know that the other person likes it a lot.

Back