Anime with live action

Blackangel

skip beat, seriei no moribito, death note are the only series that i know which have live action. are there any other anime?

Gintama, Dragon Ball, Speed Racer, Ghost in the Shell, Attack on Titan, Erased. There's tons of live-action films and series out there adapted from anime(which are adapted from manga, mostly), it's just that most of them are from Japan.

MadaraUchiha said:
Gintama, Dragon Ball, Speed Racer, Ghost in the Shell, Attack on Titan, Erased. There's tons of live-action films and series out there adapted from anime(which are adapted from manga, mostly), it's just that most of them are from Japan.

I'm sorry, but there is no live action Dragon Ball movie. Don't be spouting such crazy stuff :p

Seriously though, I know Full Metal Alchemist just got a live action that looks pretty damn good.

Demon_skeith said:
I'm sorry, but there is no live action Dragon Ball movie. Don't be spouting such crazy stuff :p

Seriously though, I know Full Metal Alchemist just got a live action that looks pretty damn good.

Haven't seen DB, so I don't feel responsible for re-opening old wounds of DB fans :p

FMA was released last year. It's going to be up on Netflix next week, I think.

MadaraUchiha said:

gintama got a live action after all this time? that's cool may be i will give it a try. i never heard of speed racer or erased

yaoifangirl said:
gintama got a live action after all this time? that's cool may be i will give it a try. i never heard of speed racer or erased

It was released last year, I believe.
Speed racer the movie was pretty recent, but the anime is, extremely old, so, yeah, you may not have heard of it.
But, you haven't heard of Erased? It was extremely popular in 2016, it was the anime everybody was talking about until Re: Zero came out. It's called Boku dake ga Inai Machi in Japanese.

MadaraUchiha said:
FMA was released last year. It's going to be up on Netflix next week, I think.

Netflix got it huh? Not sure if I will check it out, but hopefully it will come to tv eventually.

There are many anime with live action but why would you watch live action, when you have anime and manga? Many people get disappointed with live action

i like live action sometimes and i like not watching anime after watching it continuously. no one ever felt this way? it shouldn't be just me but i don't care if it's just me.

I like anime and I prefer anime to live action always.
There are certain things that live action can't portray.

Back