Anime with forced fights

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I really hate when a situation arises which makes people to fight each other forcefully. Like bstoom, bokurano.
I wish I don't have to watch these sort of anime anymore

forced fights are exciting when things get tough and they bring out many changes in the behavior of other characters. i like them and you shouldn't always think of them as violence it's just anime.

Demon_skeith said:
Then don't watch them, if you see an anime with some kind of action there will be forced fighting.

Well, yeah but then I will have to remove most of the anime from my watchlist :(
I know....but still sometimes it's hard to watch.

Demon_skeith said:
Then don't watch them, if you see an anime with some kind of action there will be forced fighting.

Not all the actions involve forced fighting . So people actually enjoy fighting when forced into certain situations

Claraviolet said:
Well, yeah but then I will have to remove most of the anime from my watchlist :(
I know....but still sometimes it's hard to watch.

don't see anime that you can't stand. there are so many anime for you to choose

yaoifangirl said:
don't see anime that you can't stand. there are so many anime for you to choose

Read my previous posts...I didn't pick it up...I just selected it as it's in my phone at that point of time

Claraviolet said:
Read my previous posts...I didn't pick it up...I just selected it as it's in my phone at that point of time

don't select anime at random. choose something that you are interested and wanted to watch

yaoifangirl said:
don't select anime at random. choose something that you are interested and wanted to watch

Ah..I am too lazy.. So..I will finish the anime what I got in my phone first then I will copy interesting anime next time

Claraviolet said:
Ah..I am too lazy.. So..I will finish the anime what I got in my phone first then I will copy interesting anime next time

interesting but you could always choose what to take on your phone too. it would be boring if you keep on copying only boring anime

yaoifangirl said:
interesting but you could always choose what to take on your phone too. it would be boring if you keep on copying only boring anime

Oh come on.. That's not always the case.. How would I know something is boring unless I give it a try eh?

Back